1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Post-anomaly Hylotl Group/Settlement/Thing

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Clem, Aug 18, 2015.

1. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

I'm curious, would /ALL/ of the characters in this group happen to be inclined towards ninja/samurai-dom. I know not everyone has given much insight into their respective plans for their Frog Folk, but I was assuming there might be more to the group than just asian cliches. It just seems a tad played out already. I was hoping that you might be trying to do something new on the server, but I suppose I was mistaken.

2. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

I had the offer a while back for all the projectile types for the projectile section, but I guess it never sticked. Still up though.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440425385][/DOUBLEPOST]
    People are free to do what they wish, some people simply relay their wishes for their character. Its a far known fact that my character was already a samurai fish. Some just like to stick to something that adheres better to the very little bit of lore present. Which tends to be either a sci-fi fish or a traditional fish. Somewhere in between too, if you want to go from that norm. Go for it and see how it works out.

As for Asian cliches, stick that on Chucklefish. Not the players.

3. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

[Totes not cliche, mine is a farmer by day, which is the opposite of the cliche ninja who is a full time ninja and would've gotten killed for it in feudal Japan.] In all seriousness, if it's a big problem I can change it, but don't most people make cliched characters on this server anyway? It's kind of inescapable when for the most part all there is is barRP.

4. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

I'm fine with it, do what you wanna do. Creative freedom is what I support, even if it does fall onto clichés. Dont care much as long as the group can be a cohesive unity. But thats my two cents on it.

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I'm thinking of coming back, and might have Aru live here, because she's always wanted to be part of a neat hylotl traditional town. If you need someone to be OOCly involved in like making buildings or starcheating anything I could help out too.

6. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I do plan on being mainly a farmer, the ninja part is only really going to be if we need someone to do some sneaking around or espionage or what have you.

7. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Thats much appreciated, maybe add me on steam all. Send me a PM with your steam name and I'll send a friend invite.

8. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I can help too, seeing as you have me on skype now ;)

9. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I am so down to have Barbados around for this! Maybe even Linn, too. I dunno. As always, I'm totally down to help build!

10. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Remember kids.
    Today is universe reset day!
    Be around!!

11. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

*Totes missed it due to lack of real internet*

;n;

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

It hasnt happened yet!

13. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

Oh ok lol. I haven't been on due to school starting and stuff. So have we decided that we all know each other IC or what?

14. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

Where is this thing happening? I made a hyotl just for this idea...