1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Zionus' Art thread

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Zionus Dalmone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Zionus Dalmone

Zionus Dalmone New Member

Attached Files:

2. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Uh, draw Sapbleeder preassse...I'm to lazy to get a screen shot, so I'll do it in the morning.

3. Zionus Dalmone

Sure thing! Just send me that screenshot and/or wiki page ((If its still a thing)) and I will get to work. Also include any pieces of information you feel might help me with the drawing, like a specific kind of pose or background or something you would like. :3

4. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

5. Zionus Dalmone

mmmk. Well I'm in class right now so I will see about drawing this. :3 I have another client asking as well so I gotta prioritize. Still, looking forward to this, never drew a carnage character before.

6. Zionus Dalmone

View attachment 650
    ((Not terribly obvious, but this was used as reference. :3 http://senshistock.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Sakky-with-Swords-3-163357589 ))
    Sapbleeder! I tried playing around with textures and the watercolor brush on Sai. I think this one came out really well. I also need to start posting more artsy fartsies here. May put another one up before tonight.

Also, do you guys wanna see my Pokemon sketches? I just have 2 of my Lucario, Jubei. Im sketching more stuff, but I am wondering if you guys would be interested in seeing that.

Attached Files:

7. Zionus Dalmone

Attached Files: