1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

YOU ARE HOSTING A MURDERER IN YOUR SECTOR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Sarah, ma'am. Neither are you, so please do not tell me that I am not when I'm actually trying.
    - Omega

2. Orenten

Orenten New Member

I would like to stay there then for a time being as I sort this out. Thank you Ernal Piloti, this is a kind action of you. I will not bring trouble to Mud, unless some crazy idiots think they can barge past armed guards to find me.

-Oakie

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am requesting permission from my benefactor, Oakie, to greet you in person on this planet. Perhaps even as danger passes we could be allies. I am a fan of your work already, despite possible change. A wonder, since perhaps under different circumstances, if I were not so understanding and kind, we could be enemies. You do know more than anyone how irritating it is to have enemies. Let us burn them together.

-L

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrifyingly enough, the mysterious bounty enforcer was true to his word... There, on the forum page, was a short video of a downward shot of two dirty and struggling figures in water, which seemed to be an old well. They were trying to scream, but mouth gags kept them from doing so.

[​IMG]

THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING, OAKIE.
    TURN YOURSELF IN TO A BOUNTY HUNTER, LET THEM COLLECT THE REWARD.
    OR DIE, EITHER OR.
    BUT IF YOU DON'T, I'LL LET THEM DIE.
    WATER IS RISING, OAKIE. THEY ARE BOUND AND CAN NOT SWIM.
    THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

5. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Username: "Oakie" has left the thread conversation!

6. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

"Welp, this is the most fucked-up thing I've seen today."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to those interested in the bounty, it's over.
    - Unknown

8. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Which has been killed? The wicked "enforcer", or the war criminal?

If you truly believe this, you are no true Hylotl.
    Hylotl continously preach about their pacifism and about forgiveness.
    If this person was just following orders, and was potentially indocrinated by his superiors, or forced to follow their commands, his actions could be explained. There is no merit in vengeance and even less in becoming a murderer yourself in the pursuit of it.
    If you'd really value your code, you'd know this.
    -Oak

9. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

The situation has been resolved by the Talekas Quick Reaction Force, with assistance by civilians and Upside. The individuals in the well were rescued, and the Hyltol in question is now in the custody of Upside Security Forces. Let it be known that this sort of perpetration on the rights of others in this sector will not be taken lightly.

1 person likes this.
  10. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Wonderful.
    Hopefully that brings an end to this farce.
    -Oak

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently only have limited use of my limbs after being shot in this conflict. Due to not being able to reach you myself, McKinley, I will ask here that you do not execute your prisoner without a potential due process of law. It may be hard to assemble a 'jury', but perhaps you can find 3-6 Frontier residents who are not personally involved, and have them decide a punishment for the fish who killed Oakie's sister.

-Laruder