1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Whats Your Hobby/Interest/Career??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by QuestionableMotives, May 16, 2015.

1. Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal_Kon New Member

I'm an English Major and amateur writer.
    I'm not going to upload any of my work at the moment, but I'd be more than happy to share some stories if people were really interested.

2. MedMalpractice

MedMalpractice New Member

Yeah, sure, that'd be dope.

3. Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal_Kon New Member

Well I'm going to put up two varying works. They're both fictional stories, but are done about a year or two apart. I'm not going to say which was done first, I want to see what you guys think without any sort of background. Warning, one of these may be longer than the other.

Past Ever Present

Foggy Mountain

A quick sidenote: These two stories were chosen due to their similarity in genre. I write various styles, but I figured these would be easier for people to comprehend due to their similarity in style.

4. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Hating my fellow man, then channeling that hate through shit humor and video games.

5. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Careers I've always wanted to go into was either Psychology Major, or...well this is a silly one but be in the RAF

6. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Career:
    Currently attending IT-courses for my Student Benefits (80€ a month for being a registered Student) and qualifications for a job.
    Haven't found any particular field I would be interested in yet.

Interests:
    Passing one in music, manifesting in the form of converting MIDIs to ABCs.
    Somewhat interested First World politics from the standpoint of a comedy-enthusiast, and since the Internet provides a platform for literally anyone to broadcast their opinions on, sources for something that humours me are literally infinite.

Hobbies:
    Sarcasm and snark.
    For my world view is dark.
    In the Winter, freezing my ass off.
    Defrost myself in the sauna with Koff.
    In the Summer, sit inside, sunlight's not my shtick...
    Is it true rhyming constantly makes me look like a dick?

7. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

My hobbies and interests are most definitely role play, writing, drawing, and politics. I'm also a journalist major and enjoy writing articles/getting that story; etc.

As for my career, I'm an A1C in the United States Air Force, a reservist until I go through college. Once I graduate I'll be a Second Lieutenant and will go active duty; hopefully as a translator for combat forces in the field.

8. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

If I had a say I'd try and shoot for the Navy as a crewman for a carrier. But I have alot of health problems. So I'll prob either be a military historian or a lawyer.

My hobbies and interests are:
    Debating
    Playing vidya gaems
    Reading.
    Science.
    History, specifically the period from the 30 years' war to the present.
    Playing percussion instruments.

9. Soulcairn

Soulcairn New Member

hobbies.... hmm, experiencing something new.. could be simply observing spider capture and suck its victim, listening to people's stories, playing sandbox games such as this, or just traveling somewhere i never been... which... i usually get lost in the process...

career... im a freelance artist, but.. not enough skills to be hired in studios yet.. i like this job and pretty much all things involve creativity except music... not much if it comes to money... but im content with this,

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I love playing around with Portals and of course RP.

I'm gonna be a Forensic Cleaner, for lack of a better word.

11. Shadeykins

Shadeykins New Member

I'm working class in a semi-administrative position, school is way too expensive to even remotely think of going to. I have science-oriented ambitions.

Hobbies include reading, writing, gardening, politics, texture work and mashing things together to create other things.

12. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hobby?

Blades and things that go bang. I aspire to have a large collection of both.

For no particular reason...