1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Valius: Looking for Investors

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, May 14, 2015.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

-JOmbre
    If your new colony is so rich in raw materials and ores, are you planning on setting up mining and refining operations on planet? If so, I would be interested in investing a sizable sum of money for this colony if you could return it in the form of processed ores and materials over time. My latest material supplier recently ran into some trouble.

2. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

< Replying . . .
    < Reply Submitted . . .

Yes, the colony is setting up on site factories in order to minimize the transport time from the mine to manufacturing.

Our setup should allow for maximum extraction and refining and we'd be happy to distribute high quality processed materials your way.

< Closing . . .

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

Don't bother donating. Max got his dumb ass arrested by charging into a bar with fucking power armor and a minigun. I wonder where all those donations went.
    -Gerik

#23 Raideck, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  4. Diehardpatriot

(( You need to let us know what character is posting this ))

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ After reading the local news Saltus will not waste time with the thought of investing. I would suggest other business that had or will invest to pull out. Any colony ran or is apart of the renegade gltich known Max is doomed to fall. As will not apologize for my harsh words, however the recent evidence is justified.

6. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

This colony shows promise, I'd like to help. I'll be willing to donate 5k pixels, and also offer my services as a freighter pilot. Depending on how things turn out, and my financial situation further on, I may donate more later as well.

-NebulaAllen

#26 QuestionableMotives, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  7. Diehardpatriot

((Again, tag your characters please))

< Replying . . .
    < Reply Submitted . . .

Rumors of this projects failure were premature. We're more than halfway to our goal.

Donation accepted, speak to Max or Devi in person for a potential job interview.

< Closing . . .

8. Gustwood

Gustwood New Member

In regards to all of the comments:

Mr. Max and I have talked, and I am now the sole manager of all colony-wide affairs. Max is not remotely involved with political nor financial aspects. There is no way that he is even able to spend the money that has been invested, for it is in a joint account. All matters of the colony shall be directed to me. Thank you for your time.

[email protected]

9. Diehardpatriot

((Obviously I'll still be updating the page, it's just not Max that's doing it.))

10. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

What is the intended return for investors?
    - R

11. Gustwood

Gustwood New Member

It truly depends on what you are willing to invest. If anything, you will be getting your money back and more. Send me a private message and we will meet soon to discuss business matters.

[email protected]