1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

USAF's Demise (Come shoot at us!)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by CouchPotato360, Aug 7, 2014.

?

When do you think the event should start?

Poll closed Aug 16, 2014.
  1. August 16th 6PM EST (Saturday)

28.6%
  2. August 16th 8PM EST

28.6%
  3. August 16th 10PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. August 16th 11PM EST

28.6%
  5. August 17th (Sunday)

14.3%
  6. Delay the event for a week!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I'm agreeing with Angre, You see if your character was an Xenos (Other race than human) He/she would have just been killed. The meaning of a PLANNED even is that it is PLANNED, its meant to be somewhat scripted, it is MEANT to go a certain way. Would it make you feel better if they captured all of us and we lost all of our main characters?

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Also, with that. Planned outcome. Sometimes, things dont go as planned. and, instead of saying fuck logic, how about we make some sort of sense AT ALL.

3. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Let me ask you, would you have prefered it if we were taken by the operators, with the xenos being killed and the Humans being put in jail? Because that was our only other option. The outcome was planned OOC, and we weren't going to let a group of people that had no idea how the event would go change the entire thing.

4. WrongEndoftheRainbow

WrongEndoftheRainbow Leprechaun Not Found

This. If you go to an event that was planned for weeks in advance, at the last second meaning you don't give the organizers time to account for you, then don't complain when things don't go your way. If you wanted to change the outcome, then you should have come to them earlier so they could plan in your ideas.

5. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

How about you scroll up and read what it says on the forum bar? Oh wait, let me do that for you. It says ROLEPLAY PLANNING.

Which basically means that yes, things MUST go as planned because if they don't, then there's no point at all in planning the event and we must just go 'with the flow'. Sadly your version of 'go with the flow' sounds like all of us must've died or be captured, which in turn would defeat the whole purpose of the Event which is start anew. But guess what? You can't start anew without any members! And why aren't there any members you say? Well because they're dead! Or Captured.

When you say 'things shouldn't go as planned' it also tells me that whoever has that mindset when they want in on an event, just wants to do whatever the hell they want, for their own gain, while they call it legit and screw the whole event over.

I'm trying hard not to do much passive-agressiveness but apparently I'm failing hard at it, and it's probably because I'm getting ticked off over the fact that you don't seem to care at all about what was the main purpose of this event. It wasn't to just shoot us USAF up. It was to create a new faction that this time would hopefully be VULNERABLE. And even fix some things with the community. Sadly that's not going too well obviously, and I'm sitting here, wondering why, in a very sarcastic way.

6. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

Can we PLEASE Just stop Posting on this thread, at this point it is just bickering, flaming, and pointless fighting. The event was yesterday, its over, its done. can we ALL just go on with our lives, Please?

7. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Agreed. I vote for Mod to lock the thread!

8. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Thirded

9. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Every other numbered

10. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

To clarify on the looting that I've heard about, regarding USAF supplies, all assets of ODA 7114 have been seized. Hammer Point has been demolished by a bunker buster, I don't want to see anyone prancing around in USAF gear. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.