1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TsKIB Industries - Catalogue/Placing Orders

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Clem, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Clockai Pyrosik

Clockai Pyrosik New Member

I be callin' to check on me order 'o pistols, how they be?
    [email protected]
    -Oliver Langur

2. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

3. Clockai Pyrosik

I be ready to pick them up now! I be at Katune, where are ye'?
    -Oliver

4. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Order has been delivered.
    Come again soon.

[email protected]

5. FallenDanish

FallenDanish New Member

I require something special, Boris. I will need to talk to you privately, however. I have an encrypted IM service set up for this specific occasion. Please, answer me on this service as soon as you can, and I will answer once I have finished some minor repairs. (( I have school in like 10 minutes, and an early release today, so I'll be on sometime around noon or 1. And the IM is for a PM on this forum, haha ))

6. Clockai Pyrosik

I'm in need of a non-lethal firearm with the power to, if needed, go lethal. An energy rifle with a selector switch for power would be lovely. Small enough to handle with one arm incase of damage to the other arm, and light enough to be chucked at someone's head and still hurt them. Must be able to harm Glitch in very high-level armor, the stupid fuckers won't leave the damn bar alone. How much would such a weapon cost, and are you willing to take Visa?
    ClockaiSockai@あなた性交.net

7. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

What is this 'Visa'?
    Only bank-wire or pay by cash is possible.
    And to be able to hurt a armoured Glitch it must be a able to cause blunt-force damage. So being able to be operated using one arm will not be possible.

[email protected]

8. Clockai Pyrosik

Visa is a system I've heard some manufacturers use. It's also known as 'credit', instead of paying you 1000 px on the spot for a chair, I pay you 100 px a month until you've gotten your 1000 px. Consider it.
    On another note, if I can somehow scrap together the cash, how much would it be?
    I'm willing to sacrifice portability for power, so long as I can still run with it.
    ClockaiSockai@あなた性交.net