1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tips on avoiding florans.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Your worries are not unfounded, as there have indeed been numerous accounts of floran-initiated attacks, more so than any other race. This is not racist, it is data. Most colonies, to my knowledge, have trained security outfitted to protect the residents and visitors of the colony from being attacked, and most individuals with malicious intent either choose not to visit these areas or do not choose to attack in these areas because of the presence of security. If you feel threatened I advise you to contact the nearest security checkpoint or similar establishment and notify them of such things. Hopefully they will take correct action.

Frankly, carrying a decent exposed sidearm is a pretty efficient repellent of danger, especially if you are worried about being 'stabbed'. You would literally be bringing a gun to a knife fight, to use the human proverb.

- RayBeluga

2. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I have not once had a major problem with Florans - and although a few have tried attacking me unprovoked, I am always within earshot of others. You can tell which Florans are decent and which ones are primitive, based on their initial entrance.

-Muse

3. -Luke-
    Scream loudly at any Florans you see while looking around bug-eyed in an alarming manner.

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Honestly, banning Florans from public colonies was pretty much the smartest thing the Holy Fleet did.
    More colonies should do that, or factions, whatever.
    Theres, what, four literate Floran that don't want to stab you in the face? Oh well, a thousand bad apples completely destroy the one and make it so insignificant that it's barely even there.
    - Germany

5. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Ned 2 sthap bein so tsty. Is all. Nw knows secrt 2 nt mke Floran angri.

-Sunny D

6. skipi

skipi New Member

The best part is when the blatantly biased authorities see you as a 'racist' for acting in self-defense. There are few Florans that I genuinely feel I could trust to not tear me into a pile of meat and bone given the opportunity. Therefore, I will kill if I feel threatened.

-IAmASlave

7. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

the best way to avoid florans is to avoid florans. just dont go near the fuckers. if you REALLY have to maybe stick to places where everyone can see you. i know its a pain to deal with some stabhappy shitstem when youre going out for your morning coffee or whatever, but you cant just set them on fire or something. that shits illegal. if youre approached by a floran, try just outright ignoring them - some florans crave attention as much as they crave flesh.

- Syk0

8. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Oh sure, because us Floran NEVER have anything important to say, you can just ignore us when we try to speak to you, not like we need anything, or are trying to alert you to a situation, or hey, maybe just want conversation. Would you ignore any other race that is trying to speak to you?

=Sprocket=

9. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

yeah lol

- Syk0

10. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: clownshucker123 (*Atton*)

salads w/ boobs r the scariest things. but is ok i cary a gun liek it matters lol

11. Doctor Frohman

Imagine if they had humanoid members.
    Jesus fuck.
    - Germany

12. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

From the way some people act, you'd think everyone had them.

- Ryan

13. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: clownshucker123 (*Atton*)

lol thorn dick.

14. Doctor Frohman

I wish I could erase that image from my mind...
    - Germany

15. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"What do I do to keep from getting killed by a Floran? That's easy. I stick to a colony where they are not very numerous, keep a gun on me, and generally keep a close eye on the ones that come around."

-Aedan

16. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

To be honest, Florans are one of the nicest races I've met, they just have a very...Special outlook on other lifeforms.But get to know one, and they'll be as loyal as a pet dog.Just don't make fun of them n they'll be sweet as a peach fresh picked.But if you really want to avoid email, I'd suggest tossing them a scrap of meat and keep on walkin...
    -Adeline Miller(Mama)

17. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Either you have met some mentally handicapped Florans, or you really have no idea what a Floran is. There may be some that are relatively alright. But compared to the vast majority of them? Noooooope! Best thing to do, at all times, is watch, keep a gun with you, and just hope they don't try to eat you because they are hungry."

-Aedan

18. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

Well, a floran is a sentient being originating from a plant like cell that mutated into what is known as the floran race...To be honest,if we keep shutting them out and being too paranoid they will keep on thinking we are inferior to them thus in their eyes we have no power.If we treat everyone as equals they might learn to be "civilized" in by your standards...

19. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Yer gonna get eaten.
    -Monroe

20. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

Who's to say I won't.But hey, I tried at least.
    -Adeline Miller(Mama)