1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Time zones. I hate time zones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razif, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Razif

Razif New Member

So yea, like in topic. After Fernbrook event I realised, that European time zone is bad on server in which most people are from America-nish regions.

My question is following: How much people (and maybe who) lives in European time zone? I'm just curious if I will be able to have some more fun than only building when server is mostly empty.

Don't take it to yourself people, I just want to clarify if my presence here is pointless, timewasting delusion and I need to find other place, or maybe there are other people that would like to RP in smaller groups in European time zone.

2. Rexxian

Rexxian Scavenger Extraordinare

I am from the UK so I will likely be on the same time as you. But I work shifts. Which means some days I will play right through the American time zone too, and other days I wont be present at all.

But I would love to see more of people! ^^

~Rexxian

3. RandomBB

RandomBB New Member

Im Danish, and plays often if there is a foresight for roleplay! So count me in if you are ever bored. The more we can be the merrier, and the better and more filling roleplay we can perform! So i hope to see other people! =)

-BB

4. Mary_Whitaker

Mary_Whitaker New Member

I am a filthy American, but my play time on server I would consider far from. The standard of server prime time. We have a wealth of people from all over, with schedules that also highly vary. Reaching out to people through discord might yield you some positive results if you are looking for rp at any particular time.

If that doesn't pan out, you should do what's best for you. We are all here to roleplay, and have fun. If you find you can't get ahold of one or another, I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you sought it out elsewhere.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Yup. Like Mary, I tend to stick around beyond what's considered 'peak hours,' which often times bleeds into Euro/(GB) time. I'm almost always on Discord (Ziggy/sickeningly sweet bird name) so don't hesitate to reach out if you need an RP buddy.

6. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

I'm on sort of erratically, but I'm also in the EST area. Usually after 7ish at night though I'm known to exist mid day as well.

7. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Oh, you have problems with time zones!? REALY!?
    -from siberia with 13-hours-difference