1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things You Do You Don't Think Anyone Else Does

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Avis, May 11, 2015.

1. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

I'll occasionally hate my tablet keyboard

Only sometimes

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

When using my wireless headset on the PC, I get up, walk around, and talk to people on VC. A lot.

3. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Narf plz.

When I think I pace around. A lot.

4. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

When I get home, I throw my cat out the back door. Then I forget to lock the door or the catflap and he comes back in, and I don't throw him out again when he does.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431616107][/DOUBLEPOST]I also consciously assign sounds to each of my footsteps (the left one is higher-pitched than the right one).

5. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

YES I DO THIS

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

whenever i get into physical conflict with people i always try to end it as fast as humanly possible

7. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Before i go to bed i tend to play endless what-if scenarios or have arguments with myself

8. GuardianPotato

I tend to sorta talk to alternate personalities of myself, in my head. Like. There's normal me. Then there's good me and then evil me and yeah....

I'm not crazy I swear, it really helps me resolve a conflicting choice or put myself back in line.

9. Not A President

I did that once... Er, a lot. I had a series of nightmares afterwards as a child.
    I once thought, when I was 8 or something,
    "what if sun was poof" or "what if black hole near meee"

10. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I have my headphones in almost 90% of the time, and i mostly just do it so people won't talk to me, and it works.

SIDE NOTE: When i was young (like 5ish) i thought the world was Black and white, and one day the world got all colorful, because of the old black and white TV shows

11. Narfball

Narfball narfball

when im trying to sleep i make myself depressed by thinking "what if i had a gf"
    or other things like that i would c r y

12. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I try to draw things, then when i think i'm doing good i look at it, and then cry in a corner, because i can't art.

13. Not A President

Gotta learn one way or another.
    YOURS IS BY FUCKING UP

I like to attempt those really shitty addicting games, like Crossy Road. Then I realize I'm fucking terrible at getting a highscore past 10

i was kidding by the way cass ilu

14. GuardianPotato

When I'm trying to sleep sometimes I think of what it's like when I fall asleep exactly. Like, how do I know I'm about to fall asleep? Then I realize I'm just going to stay awake longer trying to know when I fall asleep. :c

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i play with the door stopper that goes "BRRRRRNNNNNNG"

16. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

I did that when I was like, 7 :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431693516][/DOUBLEPOST]wait, so you think I didn't do that when I was 7? erm... ok..

17. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

I eat my food 1 specific part at the time. For example: I have a plate with potatoes, brocoli and a brattwurst. I'll eat the brocolli, then i'll eat the brattwurst, then i'll eat the potatoes.

18. Not A President

Oh, my fucking god. I've had this all too often.

Sometimes, if I want a feels trip, I just look at my Gamecube and all of those adapters and shit.
    And my collection of Gameboy games I can't play anymore cause I have no more Gameboy or original DS/DS Lite :(

19. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I look through recent-ish "art notebooks" from my years in late middle school to high school and cringe, thinking "What the hell is this?" I can't believe back then I thought what I drew was good. Burn it now.

I believe there is a transition period between the cute kindergarten art and the refined art of an adult, where you are experimenting and developing your skills and personal style. It's when you look up at the magnificent art of a trained artist and think "sure I could do that", and you try and it comes out like crap but you think it looks great and you save it for your future self to marvel at, where actually your future self is tremendously ashamed at what it once was. I have dubbed it the "Shame Stage". I think I'm probably still in it but I don't know it yet.

Someone tell me I'm not the only one who has this condition.

20. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i like to look at things i posted online when i was 7 and laugh at how stupid i was