1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skipi

skipi New Member

i can't say whether or not it actually happened, just that there has been conversation about it
    there's a good chance that what you saw and inferred was a mistake
    i know jim harrison, and i really doubt he would allow his mafia to do this

2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Alright - enough is enough. I'm shutting down this thread, it's gone on long enough and has definitely presented enough data. I feel that the discussion has dragged on for long enough now that anyone who wanted to say their piece had the opportunity to do so. This thread is locked. If I see another thread start up like it, I'll lock that one too. Let's settle down and give Staff time to go over everything that was brought up in this thread. As Animator mentioned previously, we're working towards addressing some of these larger issues. Good things come to those that wait - nothing is ever fixed overnight, particularly not issues as social and dynamic as these.

If you'd like to talk to me about it, I'm always available for a confidential 1-to-1 conversation. It might take me awhile to respond, but I do read every conversation I get. I'd love to hear about your concerns so I can factor them into the upcoming solutions.

Cheers,
    Kazyyk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.