1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Mods need to take more action then requesting that we continue to post in the wrong place.

2. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

He didn't commit the murder, he wiped off the blood and everything lol.

Take ur own advice sir and take this to the PMs
    (p.s. if u dont know what the above sentence means, it means pls kindly stfu) <3

3. skipi

skipi New Member

there is no reason to not point fingers at someone causing issues with the server and driving people away
    they are unwilling to fix the mistakes they make to please all the people they've made uncomfortable or pissed off
    they are unwilling to compromise unless forced to by the moderators, which will never happen because the moderators have been given insignificant power over this private community
    they are cancerous, spreading the idea that no one can do any wrong so long as they are nice and hugs and kisses and friends, valuing their own desires over others, where they would be much more welcome elsewhere

4. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

There's this neat little button up around the top right corner of the screen.
    It's called "Unwatch Thread".
    Click it, and watch your worries disappear.

5. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

It's funny cuz u could have done that a long time ago and ur worries would have disappeared

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

while i hate to admit it you are correct

but also, as i've stated twice before, i will state it one more time.
    the discussion died and you're poking this dead horse with a stick. there's a point where you have to stop poking the dead horse.
    if you don't know what i'm saying i'll paraphrase it for you.

stop generating discussion on a conversation that already ended

edit: im going to bed, if there's more shit to discuss, i'm gonna have fun in the morning.

7. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

*Pokes the thread with a ten foot pole* Is it safe yet?

8. TwoFiveTwo

TwoFiveTwo New Member

I'd stand back a few hundred feet if I were you.

9. Sen

Sen Guest

nope

10. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

To lock? Yes. In general? No.

11. Wombat

Wombat Guest

[​IMG]
    ((ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᶦᶰᵈ ᵐᵉ, ᴬᶫˢᵒ ᶰᶦᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ⁽﹖⁾ ᵀʷᵒᶠᶦᵛᵉᵀʷᵒ))

12. Atom

Atom New Member

The application process is absolutely flawed. Anyone can make up a simple back story to get accepted, then they are free to make an unlimited amount of alternate characters that they don't apply any real thought into. I think every character made should require a minimum amount of "yes" votes from mods or the community. I understand it would be a lot to look through but it would stop a lot of problems that seem to keep recurring with terrible back stories. For example, day one characters with unlimited amounts of currency and resources from their NPC dad's trust fund. Also throw away characters that have a "6th sense" to the location of their other character's hidden corpse within the RL hour of their last character's death. The latter actually happened to me. It spoiled the whole event, as the brand new character ran straight to his body through a maze of catacombs to discover the body which was in a sealed tomb, then warned all the other people who instantly left the event.

#252 Atom, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  13. Hour

Hour Dogu

The best bit of this is, the whole time Gramps has been arguing his point, his signature clearly defies the exact shit he says he's not.
    Basically bold facedly showing exactly what he thinks of the female gender,
    "Teehee look at us we're naked nightgown lesbians, this is how women act all the time!"
    A bigger hypocrite there never was.

14. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

That uh. I think that's just a picture for lolz. Not everything has to be sexual, you know.

(In fact his character in that picture is anything -but- sexual)

15. Hour

Hour Dogu

Didn't you want this argument to end but a few moments ago? Now you've suddenly got something to say?

16. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

I'm just pointing out that your statement isn't entirely true. And I never said exactly I wanted the argument to end.

17. Hour

Hour Dogu

Saying something's a joke only works when the joke is funny.

18. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I am a pervert.
    I have perversions with certain kinds of roleplay, i.e. Succubus character/persona, weird fetishes, etc.
    I hardly roleplay on this server anymore.
    I tried as I could to stick to a realistic path with roleplay, and had to deal with absurd characters.
    While a part of me would LOVE to play an awesomely hot, sexual fueled beast, be it male or female or both, it wouldn't serve as rewarding to anyone else playing in the story.
    If people in the community aided in making the roleplay more involving and rewarding as well as engaging we could have more activity on the server!

19. Sen

Sen Guest

You are correct; there have been individuals in the past who have applied with a "normal" character, then instantly discarded said normal character to play their rejected character. *cough armored wolves cough*

However, putting an application limitation on every single character ever is:
    1). Not technically enforceable, unlike the account whitelist
    2). An order of magnitude more effort than the current application process for the staff, who are already struggling I believe
    3). A barrier to creativity, which may repel roleplayers (good and awful) from playing at all

20. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

If you would, don't insult a faction as a whole for the mistakes of the few inside. They're long dead anyways so there's no point in bringing that up, we've been over this before, what with the "black hole" and "doomsday weapons" or whatever that was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.