1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felix

Felix New Member

Gramps has not changed. Multiple sources have informed you so. A couple of months is a drop in a bucket for this kind of disgusting behavior; it doesn't just "turn around" over night. Are we really returning to this topic? You can stick your thumbs inside of your ears all you want and say "lalalalalala" but that doesn't change reality.

2. Narfball

Narfball narfball

y'all are poking at a dead horse, the discussion is pretty much dead.

3. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Good point, this shall finally be taken to PMs.

4. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

That uh... You're doing the lalalala thing yourself... Just saying. He has changed, though if you don't want to believe then I won't bother trying to sway your opinion since that didn't seem to work at all.

I mean considering I was outcasted by people two years ago and apologized to them a month ago and we're all happy friends and they completely forgive me for what I did, redemption is a thing, people change. It's just a matter of how willing you are to mull it over or listen to other sources. But yeah this discussion is dead, no point in bothering with it.

5. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

Lol I bet he does have to go through that question before making a character that is going to be involved in some sort of "E-RP" but I guess you can just make a character and later decide "Oh this character is going to be straight."
    It's funny cuz he probably finds E-RP fun and may/may not decide the "fetish" of the character before hand.

6. Felix

Felix New Member

Essentially. It's just nerds typing at nerds.

7. Atom

Atom New Member

Thread: Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately
    What in the hell is going on here?

8. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

This is the exact statement I got when I tried to PM her.
    Someone refusing to acknowledge their needless attacks upon someone quite innocent.

9. TwoFiveTwo

TwoFiveTwo New Member

Just a bunch of people derailing the thread :^)

10. Narfball

Narfball narfball

seriously this discussion is dead, you're all poking at a dead horse. @Felix , don't be a stubborn mule. now you're being immature and no one likes an achilles tendon.

11. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

The mods have specifically told us to continue when others requested we take it to PMs.
    I feel I have said enough for that point.

12. Atom

Atom New Member

I just want to know why its being allowed to continue in this random thread. You could just start a thread about that person you have problems with and you may have better results. The fact that your still complaining about it here kind of makes your argument pointless. I'm not saying anyone is wrong or right because I've never witnessed the person in game. Please just start a new thread in the appropriate place. Mods need to take more action than kindly asking people to stop posting in the wrong place. Its not working. Again, I'm not saying it should not be discussed just simply start a new thread about it.

#232 Atom, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  13. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

I have a suggestion if everyone just like stopped talking and nobody reply. I bet the arguments would stop. That's how it usually ends.

14. Felix

Felix New Member

Sorry fella, responding to you ain't being immature. I do implore you to let them continue, though, I'm eating up the part about skipi & Sen being mean nastie troles because they dispensed criticism and contrary opinion.

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

"i'm eating up the part about skipi & Sen being mean nastie troles because they dispensed criticism and contrary opinion"
    "i'm eating up the part"

that's kind of silly don't you think
    when taken in the context that phrase is used in
    one could say with a decent amount of correctness
    that you're just funposting at this point, which is a poor practice. especially in an argument, funposting is just obnoxious. if you aren't funposting, then i'm sorry for misinterpreting your message.

#235 Narfball, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  16. Felix

Felix New Member

My dry humor is fairly apparent. I don't take anything seriously; from creepypasta, to the Illuminati, to nerds. It's been there the whole time.

17. Narfball

Narfball narfball

you must have a hard time making friends. :^(

i hope your funposting does something for you in the near future, because it's not doing anything for you here.
    you made your argument, the discussion died, now you're just trying to bait people into complaining more.
    and here i am
    taking the bait
    what a fuckin loser i am.

18. skipi

skipi New Member

i hope you stop saying dumb things

19. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i do too

20. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Bullshit.
    If you didn't take anything seriously, you wouldn't have so viciously attacked someone so innocent over something they no longer do on a god-damn Roleplay server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.