1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Lightbringers

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shalken, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Vosrik

Vosrik New Member

Perhaps not, however it is...difficult to have good words for them when they've locked up our Herald and leader for simply having mechanical wings and stating his beliefs to some curious civilians.

Quite simply, if one attempts to use force that could kill another without just cause.

-Strato

2. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Your leader is locked up for using mechanical wings and... preaching, it seems? I don't have any information about it, may you explain what happened?

-Memory

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

The ideals of this religion actually sound pretty okay. They just need to remember to alienate the radical parts and they'll be not-Stargazers.
    -Corvus

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I do not see any reason thus far to have any negative notion regarding this religious sect. We do, after all, share similar values of Justice, Peace and Truth. Possibly we can have amiable relations, and be trade partners should your group be interested in such.

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Well... there's a religious war waiting to happen. This is why these damn cults cropping up are just bad for the health of those involved, and the mental health of those reading it. I feel an aneurysm coming on. Excuse me."

-Aedan

6. Vosrik

Vosrik New Member

From my understanding, he was explaining our views to two curious citizens of Liberty Mills, when the Holy Fleet seized him and cut off his wings. As far as I know he is awaiting a sentence in the dungeons for doing no wrong to the Fleet, other than having a public discussion and having wings.

-Strato

7. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Jameson-

Where was this religion in the time leading up to this morning? Or was it just created?

8. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Observation: It has been around for awhile, I have spoken with a couple of these Lightbringers before. Good fellows, not trying to shove it down my non-existent throat.

-Raoul

9. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Sound like nice religion, from what hear.
    Where is based?
    - Crowliss

10. Keycross

If you even did any previous research after just scrolling around you would have seen their headquarters locations are public in their first post.

Good day, mister.

-Memory

11. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Oh. Duh.
    Sorry.
    - Crowliss

12. Vosrik

Vosrik New Member

Due to the placement of hostile Holy Fleet soldiers, who were quickly eliminated, the Fleet is no longer welcome at the Beacon.

-Strato

#32 Vosrik, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  13. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Amusement: Seems like if the Fleet get anywhere near a bar they become hostile and unpleasant. Curious: Interesting...

-Raoul

14. Keycross

The Beacon is merely a bar? That is not the information I dispose of said place at all.

-Memory

15. Shalken

Shalken New Member

The Beacon has a public lounge area that includes a bar. The Inner Sanctum, however, is off-limits to the general public.

-Vulcan

16. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Oh boy, I'm gonna have to change my last name so that no one confuses me as one them...

- Shadowstep Lightbringer the Sixth

17. -Samuel-
    Damn, guess I should sacrifice my family history because of one religious group! Real smart.

18. Shalken

Shalken New Member

(( Ok guys, I don't know who did it, but someone vandalized the Inner Sanctum. Besides that being general bad manners, that area is off-limits to the public that only the Lightbringers would know of and have access to. Must I stress that entering such areas is powergaming and against the rules? I'm not going to point any fingers but I really don't want to see any more of it. ))

19. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Overall, that is godmodding (not really powergaming) and griefing. Whoever is doing such will be banned if they do not cease their actions. Thank you.))

20. (( Damn, that's bad news. The thing is, IC barriers probably wouldn't stop the person who did this, so it could be literally anyone, because the coords are public. ))