1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Fog Fall - No longer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Crimson Hunter

Crimson Hunter New Member

--((Processing voice to text...))--

I think thiss approach is good sometimess.. but not all the time. Ssome people lissten and can try to get better, but many ssimply won't.
    It remindss me of old Earth ssuperheroess I ssaw in an old picture book once. Many badguyss are okay to try to capture, but many otherss jusst break out of jail and go back to killing. Thosse people sshould be sstopped with more finality.

Even if thiss organization doessn't go anywhere, itss goals are admirable, and it at leasst starts a converssation about it. I hope thingss go well for you, anonymouss person.

-Crim

2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Ok, how about we stop trying to shoot these guys down? They have their moral view point, you have yours. Morals arn't facts, you can't say which is right or wrong. They think you should give the people a chance to become better, the USCM and R.A. think its better to just kill them. Emphasis on THINK. There is no high ground here. You guys are just dicking around trying to make yourselves look better, when you really should be out there doing your job. -Felith

3. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The R.A. has never made any statement regarding the use of lethal action. The R.A.'s preferred methods revolve around fines, and seizure of assets, or deportation as punishment for most crimes, barring crimes that deserve capital punishment after the appropriate judiciary process. You are misinformed. In addition, the R.A. works within it's own space, and renders aid or action, only upon acceptance of local law enforcement. The R.A. has been strict with this policy.

High Legislatore Hollow
    Relzurautt Armada

4. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

I don't know where rumors of the R.A killing anyone started, but I'm here to reassure you that as of this day, the R.A has not killed anyone nor needed to. If you take a look at some of our equipment, we have non-lethal weapons that we use first, before resorting to the more deadly rifles. These non-lethal weapons are known as the Stun gun and Shock baton. These tools alone have proved useful during recent confrontations. More weapons that do not kill are being developed and looked into by R.A scientists. You don't have any right to speak for R.A. I can list some foul displays of your own militia, but I have no intention to because that would simply be uncalled for. Please consider researching into the topic before jumping to immediate conclusions/judgements/statements.

Lieutenant Graveson
    Relzurautt Armada

#44 Pixel, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Sorry if I'm a brother, but this topic isn't really the place to discuss that. If you would stay on topic, I'd be glad.

-Unknown User

6. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

((Unknown))

THIS IDEA IS STUPID. IT DOES NOT CATER DIRECTLY TO MY NEEDS AND IS THEREFORE OBJECTIVELY BAD.

7. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

8. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

((Unknown))
    THAT WASN'T EVEN A STATEMENT. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TYPE ANYTHING. WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE. CLEARLY A SIGN OF YOUR RADICAL UNINTELLIGENT NATURE.

9. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

At least he admits he is self centered. -Felith

10. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Heh.
    Maybe it's because you didn't even deserve a full statement.