1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Floran Problem

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Doctor Frohman, Sep 30, 2014.

1. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

And my grandma is a champion of luchador fights.
    -Solar

2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK THE HYLOTL GOVT, OH WAIT, THE FLORANS ATE THEIR FUCKING INSIDES!

WarOf3000 (Seaguard)

3. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

I think someone just wants attention...

~R.Kong

4. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

*a typed message arrives instead of the usual recorded message*

I tri to be deplomatic bot i gess it do nothing. everee one tink floran must diee. dis debate is one ore two peeple halping floran, and rest of Galaksy aganst. As mi fellow floran said,
    I tri to make peece, but it dos not work. if warr un-avoidibel den so be it. many floran at peece now, bot start warr and all floran fite for life and libertee.

I warn dos whoo are un-resonabel enuff to even tink of attempt it,
    Warr onlee make moar warr.

~-OrchdVenm

5. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Romans 69: And on some day The Lord said, "Burn all the fucking Plant People to the ground, for they are the servants of Satan and support the terrorists." Heed the word of God you shit-munching heathens. Burn the Floran, burn them all.

-Jesus H. 'Gangbangin' Christ​

6. Optimism

Optimism Guest

-Anonymous User

[​IMG]

7. Kaidan

Kaidan some gay nerd

a floran told me to eat my cat!! my CAT!! they're horrible i just wanted cat food for my cat they told me to e a t my cat
    posted by user serpouncy

8. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

Another one of these.... can we not all coexist I agree the violent feral florans can get well violent which Is a no dip statement. But you must realize that not all florans are feral you see. Not all of us act like mindless savages who think of nothing but killing and eating. So I ask all of you to stop and think with whatever miniscule of a brain you may have and switch it from racist thoughts to thinking about how not just part of a speicies defines the entire species. And thinking if you can handle it that is about ways to coexist instead of saying kill and burn all florans.
    -
    Blood-Thorn​

9. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

BUNKER
    What the fuck is a bible?

10. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Hylotl is idiot. Floran not personal kill anyone. When blame entire race, and group all together, show just how stupid is.
    Other Floran hurt family, hurt people. If find any who did, hate them. Not entire race like idiot.
    Floran seen plenty avian who hate other just because some space bird tell them to. Has seen plenty more that see how stupid is and decide to think for self.

Hylotl use chemical that kill many floran in war, [[Hylotl chronicle, herbicide]] yet floran not treat every one see as if would try same. Not see why has deal with racism of people judge before know.

Is just saying, if try and do something stupid like hurt all Floran, even ones who not like war and murder, will still fight.
    And we able fight just as well as those that like.

11. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I'm not going to pass judgement on the species as a whole, but my first personal encounter with a Floran was when it shot and robbed me, and my second was when one tried to eat my dog.

- Ryan

12. MothOWar

MothOWar New Member

Now, for you intellectually challenged individuals who enjoy the company of murderous carnivorous pseudo-sentient plants, I believe this universal saying may be of great assistance to you.

The only good Floran is a dead Floran.

We are talking about a creature that states murder and eating the flesh of intelligent sentient beings is "fun" and "awesome". A creature that derives pleasure from slowly extinguishing the lives of people. Florans are not people. Florans are monsters. Get it through your thick heads.

- TheEliteRedApe

13. Snitch

Snitch New Member

-As Free Radical-

Now, as much I attempt to keep emotion out of diplomacy and profit in, we are still speaking of another sentient species here, granted this is quite a self inflicted wound that the Florans have given themselves. I believe that we should not treat them as beasts, but as people who are simply misguided by their primal instincts, who need to be re-educated. My idea is still standing, of course, and no, it is not "slavery", my word, you simply hear the words "manual labor" and your minds immediately jump to slavery. I must concur with the idea of a vote, as well.

14. MothOWar

MothOWar New Member

People do not kill anything that moves for entertainment. Neither do any animal or beast. Monsters is an apt descriptor for these barbaric mockeries of life.

- TheEliteRedApe

15. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

People ssssay every racccee wass once like usss. why do you judge uss when you were not judged?

The Fairnesss is lacking with thissss one.

But i sssupose if you judge usss i judge you "eliteredape" you iss apex yesss? your race livesss in fear. you are all ssslaves to an ape. you have no life, jussst what big ape tells you. how doesss it feel? i bet it feelssss bad. now letsss start sssaying the bad part.
    Apexesss, esspecially miniknog, are real monsssterssss. even mosst savage floran do what they do to sssurvive. but miniknog do it all for fun. you apesss are to blame for murdur within your own raccce and other racessss. All in the name of ssscience they sssay but we all know why.

Now ima paint a picture in your head.
    there isss young baby with her family. mother father and brother. apesss come, desstroy village, kidnap and kill friendsss. burn down what remainsss. Now family ssstuck in prison. almossst no food, even less water. isss always dark and wassste all over floor. 30 moonsss pass and a monkey in a labcoat comesss and takes the father. the ressst of family haunted by hissss screamsss. another 30 moonsss. brother hasss same fate. befor the next 30 moonsss mother help baby essscape by risssking her life. baby runssss. mother diesss a fiery death by monkey with flamethrower. Everyone wasss terrified, esspecially baby. Everyone wanted to live, only one ssurvived.

now we change baby with me, and family with floransss.
    who iss 'monster' now? a loving family who wantsss to live or sssscientistss preforming on living thinking floransss for the hell of it!

~OrchidVenom

16. Sammy McHammyDoodle

BUNKER
    Alright I'm kind tired of this, that and the neverending updates of 'Someone you don't care about commented on the thing you commented on'.
    So how about this;
    All in favor of a race-war?

17. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

oh looks. more idiot that lump all together.

Mini nogss evil apess that like torture own kind. All apex evils.

Some Hylotl work make chemical that kill floran and not let even able fight back, is painful death. All Hylotl only want find way kill other being

Some Avian like throw each other off building in service to space bird. All avian like do same.

Some glitch leave big mind and become bandit. all glitch are bandit.

Some human murder other for fun, or just if get pain. No human able be trust.

Some Floran cruel, some floran like kill just to kill. All floran same way.

If idiot want think like this for one, will have think like for all. Or is hippo.

18. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Un-follow the thread. Magic.

Quite honestly, the claims made by this "Orchidvenom" are quite laughable, considering that no living person with any empathy would consider the Miniknog to be at all liked by anyone in this sector, or even by the majority of the Apex race in general. However, they hit the nail on the head here:

Every race was ONCE like the Florans. The difference is that every race has since evolved to a more civilized state - agriculture, the wheel, the steam engine, plumbing, spaceships. If a group of any species that had never socially evolved past hunting and gathering was released on a colony, it would be cause for panic - when an entire species of violence-glorifying plant-cavemen escapes their homeworld and spreads like a weed, those who oppose them are called racist.

This is not the fault of the Florans, per se, beyond their individual actions. But at the same time, they have proven that their culture cannot, in most cases, coexist with those of the more socially evolved species. My proposition is as such: Gather up all willing Florans, provide them with food and supplies for long enough to start farming and place them on a planet of their own. The Florans get a land free of 'persecution', the socially developed species of the galaxy should be much relieved, and within a few thousand years we might see a civilized emergence of Florans on an equal level of the galactic stage.

- Disphot Waveguard

19. Sammy McHammyDoodle

BUNKER
    That works.

20. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

So much for natural evolution...

~Dr.Rakael Kong