1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Dynamic of 'Slaves'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BIGtheRED, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

ONE DAY... I WILL MAKE, THAT, HAPPEN...

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

See, as bad as it may sound, I just tend to ignore any and all slave related stuff, myself. Primarily because of how casual it's been. Though, I'll admit, in my 10+ years of RPing on Neverwinter Nights, I've never been a fan of slavery RP (or torture RP for that matter). But putting my own disinterest aside, just don't be an idiot about stuff like that. Plain and simple. To be honest, realistically speaking, posting stuff like that so publicly (whether it's Galaxy radio AND/OR StarNet) could DEFINITELY be traced. Galaxy radio more-so than StarNet. So, to a degree, it feels like a combination of godmodding with a sprinkle of metagaming to actually BE posting that kind of stuff out in the open. Both slavery AND torture have become far too casual in my opinion, and it's seriously starting to break most of my own (and likely many others) immersion with the RP.

Simply put: Stop publicly posting about slavery and/or torture or you'll get wrecked.

/endrant