1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Test yourself

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chance Handri, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

Meh, you guys are just lucky I forgot to wear a helmet. Regardless, minus being knocked out by being punched in the face at the end and being sneak-attacked by a cheap shot, I think I've suffered the least amount of injuries on the show compared to the first guy, the Floran who will be in the next episode, and this Hemlok person. All I left with was a slash on my nose and one heck of a headache =P

2. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

>Episode Three

*The episode opened with Chat, sitting on his stool and commenting, just like the shows before. "Hey there, Antares! I'd like you all to prepare for the show of a lifetime. Todays guest star is Sprocket, a floral mechanic. We hope you enjoy the show, and I would also like to add that we have a special announcement at the end of the show. Enjoy!" The shot slowly faded out, and was replaced by a screen showing a floran pointing a shotgun at chit. Chit, holding a drill in his right hand was just looking at her as she pulled the trigger. Multiple shots slammed into the creature, his synthesized scream the only sound in the arena when the gun shot faded, echoing in the cave. Multiple patches of the floor slid into the wall, creating small islands in the middle of the arena. The floran, revving up a nasty looking chainsaw attachment on her gun, hopped across to where Chit sat. She missed with the chainsaw when she swung it, backpedaled, and threw a grenade at a weak looking patch in the ceiling. Sadly, not as weak as expected, only dust and a few scattered bits of degree fell around Chit, and he slowly got up. Seeing her attempts unsuccessful, she pulled a knife from her belt and ran back toward him. The knife found a spot in his right arm, and he dover once again to his knees. He took a stab with the drill, and found a hook on her leg near the calf. Holding his position, his arm sparking and billowing smoke, sap from the leg sprayed everywhere some landing on the cameras and blurring the view. She gritted her teeth and took her knuckle duster-brandishing fists and began beating at him constantly. Eventually, while holding his drill to the ground, his monitor cracked and he fell to the floor, unconscious. Chat, the announcer in his booth, pulled his sniper rifle from its niche across his back, aimed, and fired. The shots skimmed her helmet but did not find their mark. She turned and returned the fire, but her bullets made just as little an effect. Meanwhile, Chits arm was slowly moving down to his gun, and as he took it in his mettle fist, the flora chucked a grenade backward, literally blowing his head off its post on his neck. He seemed to be out for the count. Chat got down to the ground, and started firing his rifle toward sprocket in the momentary distraction that Chit had caused. Most of the bullets flew past her, but a couple found their marks on her chest, denting the armor and making the flora spit up her own sap not the ground. She dove back, took cover at a point where the ground wasn't level, and began firing. They exchanged fire for a small period of time, but no critical damage was done due to Sprocket the Floran's agility, and Chit's durability. Chat slowly advanced, hopping from on island to the next, but one of Sprockets bullets found a critical point on his chest plate, one that had taken quite a bit of damage before, and he fell back into one of the pits. A small moment past and Sprocket kept her gun trained on the pit. Suddenly Chat scrambled out, shrieking, but the floran was ready and blew his dome into a mettle mess. He fell back into the pit and the floran turned and approached the camera, her bloody face and angry expression filling most of the screen. She then shouted, in a coughing voice. "Are you not entertained?!?" and the screen went black. It slowly came back into focus, with Chat sitting at his normal pre and post game spot. His head had several obvious points at which it had been welded back together and one of his black pixelated eyeballs twitched spastically on its monitors "Well, it looks looks like this time around we took a real beating. Did you enjoy this episode? Leave your input on our site. Thank you for watching, and we can't wait to keep entertain you all again. Have a great day, and we'll see you next time!" The camera lingered on Chat, no longer moving at all and staring at the camera and then, instead of its usual blink, the screen went into a frenzy of color before blacking out.*

3. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

>Co3+

How exciting! Each and every episode brings something new and exciting. I simply can not wait to see the next episode to see what you guys do next!

4. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

You people scare me.

-Joe Joferson.

5. GoneDark

GoneDark Previously Darkwill

I'm still waiting for my epissssode to air. I alssso haven't received the fundsss... :/

-Violeta Hemlok