1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Stirpis Weaponry - !Sale 60% Off! -

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cole Ombre, May 28, 2014.

1. Raideck

Raideck Member

Tell me, can I email you custom requests for guns that are not on the list?
    -Borish

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Yes you can
    -Jace

3. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

This sounds like something useful. I'll buy one, considering the sale is still in effect with multiple weapons.
    Stirpis KHG Mk2: 780
    [​IMG]
    The second in line of kinetic Stirpis handguns, this weapon packs all the punch of a .45 ACP cartridge in a pocket-sized container!

Also will take this, as it seems a clear upgrade to my old peashooter.

Stirpis SG12: 1500
    [​IMG]

The Stirpis SG12 is a modern shotgun holding a tube of 10 shells. It can be filled with any sort of shell, from buckshot to frag! Combining a quick semi-auto re-chamber feature with state-of-the-art inetrnal firing mechanisms, this weapon is the best available for close quarters combat situations!

That should amount all in all to 4200, correct? Would painting them in #4e4b98 (A darkish blue color, navy blue will be close enough if you cant use a program see the exact color.) Cost anymore?
    Thanks for the service!
    -Tomwell1

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((actually, starcheat uses those HEX codes, for coloring, so thats fine. However I do usually use aminimum of 3 colors per gun, a dark, medium, and light, to differentiate segments. So if you have another 2 colors you want special, go ahead, if not I can pick the colors to best match a navy blue theme. Also, you wanted all 3, IFR KHG and SG12 right?))

5. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

(( Navy blue theme sounds cool, and those are the guns.

6. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((so guys, since Im almost never at the store, and you always want the guns you ordered, im going to be leaving them in the boxes on the top floor of hte shop. If im not there, you can go ahead and find your order. I'll try to get them in there as soon a Im done with them. Like @FFPLEASE with the bigger SCR you ordered, dont even know if you still want it, its been too long))

7. LordCarlton

LordCarlton New Member

Howdy, I'm lookin' to order one a' your Spartan rifles with a few modifications, and maybe I can test 'er out. Think you can throw me a PM and we can get a deal rollin'? Also, do your plasma weapons come in different colors? If so, I'm lookin' for one in a cyanish-blue color. ((#08f7e3 to be exact))
    -Adriano

8. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

I am interested in the Stripis LCR-1: 1800. What would the price be for this weapon?
    -Vireo

9. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((sorry guys, due to recent loss-of-motivation-for-mass-producing-the-same-stuff, I'm going to be closing down the shop for a bit. I'll still take custom requests, OOCly, if your character needs a weapon to start, or if you want something cool looking, but as of now the shop is closed. Anyone with pending orders, it's most likely not going to be filled. Sorry.))