1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Starnet Dating!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Izzida, Mar 13, 2014.

?

Would you be interested in a starnet dating 'site'?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    58.6%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  1. Izzida

Izzida New Member

If you need any help setting it up OOC wise I can help but it would be unlike my character to get involved with such things. And she's already with someone, but I think it could be a fun idea.

It anything it would be great for things like yung above me here, just kind of silly with awkward profiles and also for reclusive characters who don't get out much. Just like a 'personals' page essentially. Put up some kind of form, throw it on there, contact each other maybe share success stories. It'd be kind of fun and lighthearted in a world very full of violence and drama at most times.

2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

3. Izzida

Izzida New Member

4. Attached Files:

5. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

This should have been posted in Suggestions, although there is already a thread there concerning it, so I will be locking this one. Please migrate over if you want to continue discussion.