1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Spacestation Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wolffire, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Query. Is there a reason we need a space station in Antares?
    Thinking. It may bring trouble, that is a scary prospect.
    Informative. If you do build it, do keep in mind it will need heavy protection, as it will be a target.
    Suggestion. I would recommend asking around on various colonies, as utilizing machines with no free will is more than likely a bad idea. Citation. The Glitch.
    Friendly. Best of luck to you, should you build it, Kluex be with you.

-THE_END_IS_NEVER​

2. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

The funds and resources required to fabricate a project of the supposed size would be far too monumental for any single person to amass, short of a quadrillionaire. What with all the pixels everyone is pulling out of their pockets, and all the counterfeit money, inflation has risen to the point of money being worthless.

Regardless, unless you had contact with a government, not even a company, this would be nigh impossible.

-CWODON

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

As someone who use to work heavily on repairs for a space station trust me when I say it not worth it. It's not a good way to live, its not safe, and its crazy expensive if you are going about it legit.

The only reason I could possibly see someone making a station would be for ship fabrication just because it costs a whole hell of alot to break atmosphere with alot of these ships that don't do orbit to ground well.

4. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

((i forgot we were rping and i thought this was really impressive

now i feel dumb and disappointed))

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

((*facepalm*))