1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So what do you think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raideck, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeni

Xeni New Member

I'm almost beginning to think you're making this up for slander. We've yet to hear of any of that until now, conveniently as you both have decided to come around to sling mud at the community you've already left for another. Have you really got nothing better to do on your Saturday afternoon than make baseless accusations about people you aren't even involved with anymore?

2. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

He's really not making this up. That's the worst part.

I've been around this community for such a long time, it's sad to have seen it come to this. I could level criticisms all day in the hope that this place will improve, but deep down I know nothing will change. After all, I was trying my damnedest to do so during the time I was part of the staff, and hell, even before then, when I set up The Order. And throughout all that, very little has changed for the better.

I miss the good days. But its time to move on. This will probably be my last post here. Kudos to all of you I've spent good times with, and to quote a really cheesy song, thanks for the memories. Even if they weren't so great.

3. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

... On a brighter note away from another potential fire, the community is in a good spot. I agree, many players who were either toxic and/or veterans have moved on. This can be taken both as a good thing and a bad thing respectively as we lose out on the insight of some who have been around in the past. However, we still have some who have stuck around, and many new faces that have joined us to build upon the server. Whether it be good or bad, the community will find it and fix it. The forum has improved and communication with applicants and (I believe) the staff has improved as well. Call me blind or whatever, I've never butted heads with the staff, so I would not know.

I am an optimist and even if others believe that the server is going down, I will at least make the experience all worthwhile in the end.

4. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

That's cute you sound like me <3

5. Smokestack

In a more "I'll leave the world a better place" vibe than a "watch the world burn to a crisp while dancing around it" sorta way, yeah.

6. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Give it a month or two.

7. Smokestack

-Takes out recliner and popcorn- I've waited 7 months to this day for the server to fail me. I can wait another 2 months for it to try.

8. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I suppose I am fortunate, or unfortunate enough, to have never seen these 'zerg 12 year old rape' scenarios, or incidences where staff have made poor decisions and not apologized for them/tried to make up for it in some way or another. No one here is trying to be a bad guy, except of course the people who were dissatisfied with their experience here and decided the way to fix that would be to do their best to bring this thing down. Which isnt cool.

Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world. People make mistakes, misunderstandings happen, and there will always be creeps and weirdos. If you're able to look past those faults, however, you would see all the experiences shared, the fun had, the friendships made... you'd see something great.

I personally have had for the most part only positive experiences here. I'm sorry for those of you who feel otherwise, and hope you can find something enjoyable somewhere else. Peace yo.

9. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

The same can be said for me. In the time I've been here, which is since day one, I haven't seen an incident where Staff made a mistake that wasn't made known to us, apologized for, and fixed if possible.

10. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Try 14.

11. WrongEndoftheRainbow

WrongEndoftheRainbow Leprechaun Not Found

Christ, this is a mess. It's gone from people's opinions on the server to lynch-the-mods and I'm-quitting posts. Try to keep discussions civil in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.