1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Skye Veyron's Diary

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Karo, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Karo

Karo New Member

Karo and I traveled back to my parents since we lost the Springs. I really thought I was gonna lose Karo too; I was terrified leaving him there. Mick died defending our home too. All in all, everything is falling to pieces.

And Karo.. It's easy to tell when he's upset. He usually can't sleep, so he'll get up. Last night he got up and crept outside. I could see him out there, leaning against a post staring up at the stars. I know he was looking in the direction of the Springs then back at Avos. I did get him to come back in after a while though. I just used him as my pillow as usual, and that seemed to help him sleep.

He's lost a lot, and I fear he thinks he's losing Volare. I know he can be pretty insecure - especially after what he's endured so far. I just hope he knows I'll be with him forever.

~Skye

2. Karo

Karo New Member

Everyone here at home was really happy to see both Karo and I. Except for my uncle. He despises of Karo! Why? I don't know. Yesterday K slept in a few hours - which is unusual for him - and my uncle happened to come over. He was happy to see me and all, but then he asks, "Where's that husband of yours? Still asleep? How lazy."
    He's done worse towards K though..

Volare finally got back with Karo too! We're both really happy he's still around. Besides Volare and Rodrick, we haven't heard from anyone else.

Oh! I took K to the river just outside of town that I swam in a bunch when I was a kid. We played around out there for a hour or two, then climbed up a big tree together. I wish we had more time to do things like that.

Until next time!
    ~Skye

3. Karo

Karo New Member

I was thinking today, diary, of how lucky I am. I never thought I would've ended up finding someone like Karo. He's so kind, smart, and loving... He's my favorite goofball and I wouldn't trade him for anything. I just thought I would write that down.

Since I'm finally feeling better, we spent the day together decorating for Christmas. We set up a small tree in our living room and put two stockings on the wall next to it. I do think I'll put another up for Sunny if I can find one, since she's staying with us for a while...

...I'd love to keep writing but I'm going to cuddle with my goofball and watch a movie.

4. Karo

Karo New Member

Had a really fun day with Karo. I didn't know what to get him for his birthday (Happy 25th K!), so I booked a suite for a few days on a super gorgeous tropical island resort. It's so colorful out here and the temperature is just right. I love it! I gotta say, he and I both are gonna miss the Piña coladas.

I'd never been in an ocean before today, but hey, it's really not bad! Getting the sand out of my feathers took a little time, but I can't wait to get back out in the water. Maybe we'll try surfing tomorrow. Something new, and certainly fun looking!

*There are a few pictures stuck in her diary here. The first is of Karo and Skye laying on the beach together, while the next is of their room there. Very modern yet very cozy. The last is simply Karo standing on a high balcony overlooking the ocean.*

#4 Karo, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  5. Karo

Karo New Member

It's been an interesting couple of days! First off, my favorite person in the universe came home for a visit! I'm so thrilled to have him back home even if it's only just for a couple days. I was shocked to see him arriving last night! Admittedly I was rather annoyed when he had to leave my side to help someone who had collapsed. It's all better though. I dread having to say goodbye again, but at least I got to see him.

Also, I met a couple other Avians last night - Amethyst and Polly. Amethyst is a geographer who studies culture if I recall correctly. I hope I get to know her more, she seems very nice. Social too!
    Polly though, I'm not sure what to make of him yet. He seems nice enough, just quiet. There were some things he didn't wanna talk about. I understand that though, same deal with K sometimes.

Now, to go eat with Karo!

1 person likes this.