1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Server Trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terallis, May 5, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Added a cut off date for gathering footage in the initial post.

2. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

If Twitch hasn't already suggested it, I'd love to offer Alioth Prime's construction for the trailer. Some sections are still under construction, but the majority of it is film-worthy, :).

3. Terallis

I snuck in and grabbed some excellent footage of Alioth already. ;) Sen brought me there, yesterday, when I was on a roll with gathering footage. :3

4. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

Too bad Aiko's bar is abandoned, it would've been a great place to show off some of the popular places on the server. But now it's not and is probably only used for crooked deals and the like.

5. Terallis

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the cut-off date for getting server trailer footage. If you wish to have something featured, leave a message here or try and contact me in game via "/w Aedan message". I currently have a large amount of footage of colonies and ships. However, footage I am lacking is interesting character interaction, combat senarios, and other interesting bits that people might have ideas for. If I can't get footage of the interactions and combat, I may extend the cut-off date.

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

You have permission to film Opportunity, nothing too much, just a stroll is all.

7. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

How about we film something in Cole's space ship office? A detective taking a case.

8. Terallis

Sure. Just toss me the coordinates or party invite so I can get footage when I'm online.