1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Security Detail

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ultra Nex, Feb 25, 2014.

1. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Sarah-
    No no no no no noooo~ You misunderstand my intentions. I have no issue with competition. In fact, that makes it fun. I am more worried that this person isnt give a decent qualification for his job and titles is all. Please understand. If people who are not trustworthy or not qualified get into the merc business it makes professionals look bad. I just want to ensure this person is up to snuff.

2. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

I realize that, but the whole point I'm trying to sell is that for jobs that require one man that I would be cheaper, more flexible business wise, and you would receive around the same amount of protection.

Illiadan, while I do appreciate the sentiment i do not think that's what she's trying to do. I'm sure she's just making sure that some poor guy gets some half-assed body guard and ends up dead. But you do have some what of a point wit hthe whole one mercenary group. i do not think that it is good idea for anybody to have a monopoly on anything, especially mercenary group.