1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

S.I.R.A (Scientific Institute of Research Analasis)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AmyCat, Nov 25, 2015.

1. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Scientific Institute of Research Analysis
    [​IMG]

SIRA is a intergalactic research and development enterprise that works on the idea that science comes in many forms. Although our founding headquarters was lost with Sol, SIRA continued to thrive and expand throughout the universe. Our father, George K Sachoma, founded SIRA almost ninety years ago. In the short time of SIRA's existence, we have already come up with ground breaking outcomes, cures and other technological advances that were once thought to be impossible. With the help from a intergalactic database, outposts and top researchers, SIRA can continue to expand the scientific horizons.

SIRA And You.

In order to continue meeting our company goal, SIRA has carefully picked your system to setup it's next high-tech Research facility. This means that there are plenty of new opportunities for both you and SIRA to cooperate into making a brighter and smarter future.
    Have you ever considered going down a science/research career path? Are you looking for a secure and safe environment that promotes a free mind without any restrictions*? SIRA is allowing labspace to be rented out and used! Contact us now to find out more!

*SIRA is not responsible for any illegal/unethical activities of independent researchers and will only defend investors until official legal interference from the Systems government body. SIRA has the right to search rented lab space if needed, no exception.

Other work opportunities.
    SIRA also offers a verity of different career paths including:

- Security roles. SIRA operates on a high security level when it comes to data protection, and so requires high standards of security with all assets of SIRA.

- Secretary and administration. SIRA has expanded all over the universe and so keeping track of all our employees, resources and data can be hard work. This means that each outpost and research facility acts on an autonomous structure of hiring employees and keeping on top of each asset.

- Financial. Although our top priority is research, like everything it costs money. To keep our labs running and employees paid, SIRA strives to make an income any way we can. From selling of data and stock to distribution of new products, SIRA works hard to continue its economical boom.

- Services and promotion. With each research comes a new product. That is how we like to see things here at SIRA. SIRA is working on expanding to open new stores with high-tech goods and so will need enthusiastic store workers and advertisers.

- Other Lab opportunities. SIRA labs have a lot of employees living and working each day, and so require a clean place to live and good food to eat. Cooks and cleaners are essential to keeping SIRA labs and our other services up and running.

Our Policy
    SIRA will never interfere with system wide activities unless if it involves SIRA labs, outposts, stores or employees. We have the right to defend our assets including trade and transport ships. SIRA also has the right to uphold the freedom from suppressed research, speech and way of living. Until any system governing body formally requests us to take action, SIRA will defend both our employees and investors that abide to her policies.
    Investors are able to rent labspace from SIRA, but must follow our strict policy. Investors must request with the local Development head of the system first before making any modifications to their labspace. Investors must give constant updates of their research. Any hazardous research and materials must be first approved by any lab head. Any activities that occur outside of SIRA labs will not be linked back to SIRA; this means our defense policies do not defend investors as it is out of our jurisdiction.

-SIRA, Why stop at the stars?-

2. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Update Alert!
    A new SIRA facility is under construction in your System!
    -SIRA Update Bot

3. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

SIRA News Alert!
    Director Anna Rose has been appointed to your sector. We wish Miss Rose the best and we have high expectations that she will run the local SIRA labs to our standards.

Labspace is now available to rent. Please contact your local director for more information <Anna.Rose> ((PM me for info or ask over ic radio))
    Security work is now available. Please contact your local director for more information <Anna.Rose>
    Catering work is now available. Please contact your local director for more information <Anna.Rose>

-SIRA Newscast

4. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Wonder how many people will completely disregard your true purpose and just say "I've got a gun, let me protect the zero scientists you employ!".
    If you need a cleaner, I will apply.
    - [email protected]

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your feedback!
    The employment selection process for SIRA labs is kept to strict standards. Being an employee of SIRA is almost like joining a family. We do however allow freelancing and short term contracts, but please note that this does not make you a full time employee of SIRA Labs.

Once all applications have been set up, Employment will be open, so please stand by!

-SIRA Newscast

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update Alert!
    New labspace has been built and is available!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Contact your local SIRA Labs director for more infomation!
    -SIRA Update Bot

7. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

S.I.R.A
    [​IMG]
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Workspace is now open. Please follow the application below for your desired work placement.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

What role suits you best?:

[ ] Research and Development.

[ ] Engineering and Maintanance.

[ ] Security

[ ] Catering and Cleaning

[ ] Management and Finance

Do you have any past work with SIRA labs?

What made you choose to apply with SIRA labs?

Do you understand that employment at SIRA labs is aimed to be long term? If short term work is required, please note below.

What skills do you have to offer to SIRA Labs?

Do you have any questions to ask before continuing your employment process?

Please submit this application to your local SIRA Labs director. <Anna-Rose>

8. mithrilld

mithrilld New Member

Hello,

This is Selina Aines, and I'd like to apply for a research and development job. I have past experience with computers, and have degrees in both psychology and astrophysics. Is there a SIRA Labs director I could contact online?

Thanks,

Selina

_______

written by xXxSELINA-THE-SCIENCE-MACHINAxXx PEA$E OUT HOMEBOYZZZ

9. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Please send a completed application to your local SIRA Labs director! <Anna-Rose> ((Pm it to me on the forums))

10. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

((spelling typo in title "analasis"))

11. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text from Fernpetal*

Me have quessstion. Doesss SssIRA helpsss projectsss outssside of them? Like if person work on project before company come to ssspace. What me mean by help maybe get proper credit and get idea to people. What you sssay?