1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rocco's Ship Design

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Animator, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Animator

Animator New Member

((I'll probably raise the figures more for the vehicles with military applications (i.e. everything labeled 'battle') but keep the ones for civilians cheaper. When I priced these ships, I was sorta attempting to use automobile prices as a decent comparison to how they'd sell, and then scale it up for more powerful, militarily inclined vehicles, like fighters, battle cruisers, etc. Colony ships might also be raised a bit more since, while not military, are pretty big ships.))

2. Animator

Animator New Member

((He works on the One-Man and Two-Man models in his private hangar with robotic assistance: Similar to how car factories make cars. The bigger ones are more special, and come with special terms in order to create them, and take a hella lot longer to create ICly. I will most likely be opening a thread over in the Starnet General Discussion for recruiting employees; which in turn helps the people who have been posting threads for work to have a secure job instead of asking for random strangers for a job.))

((Also, the prices have now been tweaked considerably. If they still feel off, don't hesitate to state it.))

3. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Heya!
    Could I have just a regular, private one-person ship, except this time with a big ol' greenhouse stuck at the top of it? I'll pay 75k for it.

-Mysmarri

4. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Hrm, could you posssibly remodel old sssshipsss for Massshfissst? The S.sss Sssspace Ikea isss about ready to be a empty hull. When Im ready, can we negotiate on working on my ship inssstead of gettin a new one? What would it cossst?
    -Mashfist

5. Blazemaster

Blazemaster New Member

(( These look amazing. You should sell some Death Stars :p ))