1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rest in Peace Lukas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corvus, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

On October 6th, 2016, Lukas Bennett passed away at the age of 15. Around 2014-2015, he was a roleplayer in this community. He played on two accounts, The Lucky Prism and Krypton, the latter of which is still present on the site. He played as such characters as Luke, Draco, Henry, and a few others.
    Lukas, during his time here, loved playing villains. His creativity, kindness and often esoteric thinking is irreplaceable, and he will be dearly missed by those who knew him.
    Please, leave any memories you have of him in this forum, and leave your condolences on his obituary page linked below.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/abqjournal/obituary.aspx?pid=182010974
    Rest in Peace, Lukas.
    2001-2016

2. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

It's always sad to hear about the death of young people; especially someone who wasn't even 16.

3. Caws

Caws birb

Rest in peace.

4. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Rest in Peace

5. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Too young, too damn young. Rest in peace, and for all it's worth I'm sorry. I have nothing to apologize for but still, I'm so sorry. I'm not one to believe in an after life, but if I was I hope he's at peace in it.

6. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

yet another one lost to the annals of time
    rest in peace, wayward traveler

7. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Holy crap, how it happened? Sad to hear... Well rest in peace, bro. Shall universe will care about your energy and gived to you a new form, which help to our children.
    Покойся с миром.

8. Corvus

Corvus New Member

On the 6th, Lukas was going to get his wisdom teeth removed. He never returned due to complications with the surgery. His family lacks any form of contact, and the obituary says little more than that there were complications. It's likely that it was either the anesthetic or infection, though.

I can't overstate how much I miss my friend.

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I'm bumping this, just in case some people didn't see it. I hope the mods don't mind.

10. Zilten

Zilten New Member

I never knew him but damn... 15? And from wisdom teeth? Makes you realise how quickly life can be snuffed away.