1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Regarding the Fleet

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Donovennn, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Ah, yes. That's right. Florans don't commit genocide, because we're not people. we're "Meats". Mm, very considerate. - Skarti

2. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

To be fair, the death or subjugation of all they consider 'meat' perhaps transcends genocide. I do not hate all Florans, but it is violent throw-backs like these, unwilling to realize the risk they pose and the chaos they sew that are always a problem.

I do not know what patron god looks over you, Tree-Children, but I recommend you search your souls and find something more to live for than your next 'feast'.

3. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

You think thiss iss our fault?
    Floran admitss there have been rough patchess with the fleet but putting the blame entirely on Ailanthuss tribe iss completely untrue.
    Pleasse think before you acusse... ass the tribe and mysself want nothing to do with thiss war and the sstupid fleet...

-Sharptooth-

4. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Murdering random people tends to bring up "rough patches" with a lot of people, you thoughtless f-ck.

~ Cole Harris

5. Switchback

kind enough to put in your usselesss input 'lawman'

-Sharptooth-

6. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Sorry. The accusations I've heard have just been pretty bad, I suppose.
    -Corvus

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The disruption of Armada trade is a terrible offense not to be taken lightly. Due to recent events, the high number of florans that have caused disruptions within the colony have been troubling. Sources show that the majority of which are involved in one way or another with this Alianthus Tribe. Since the Alianthus Tribe insists on declaring itself independent of the Order of Taranis, the Order cannot be relied upon to keep the tribe under control any longer. With current troubles mounting, it seems more and more likely, that the Armada will be forced to take action. In the meantime, any floran of the Alianthus tribe that enters Liberty Mills, and is arrested, will be extradited to the Armada, to be punished for espionage. Any and all assets will be confiscated, and the accused will be executed per Armada Law, for their crimes.

H.L. Hollow
    Relzurautt Armada

8. Switchback

Floran thought Liberty Millss wass under fleet control not Armadass

Floran doess not know who hass been going to millss, but floran can assure you... iss not of floranss tribe, ssince floran hass told tribememberss to sstay away from racisst clussterfuck. Floran wantss to keep out of ssituationss like this yet your 'ssourcess' sshow otherwisse. who gave Hollow Human thesse ssourcess? who can Hollow human Identify floranss ass? Floran certainly doess not want to dissrupt trade and get tribe killed. Perhapss floran and Hollow human can talk privatelyss sso we can come to ssoulutionss to thiss and not have more bloodsshed on handss?

9. Goldsum

Goldsum New Member

Well first off, I would like to thank I would like to thank the Holy Fleet..... yeah, um, Thanks for the bullets to the arm and leg! Praise Kleux! O wait, no.... Listen, I came to Liberty Mills peaceful, without trying to cause trouble. I wanted to see if could get something sorted out real quick and would have been in and out real quick. I had the unfortunate problem of running straight into a Holy Fleet official, who instantly pulled out a gun on me and told me to leave. I tried to explain myself and request if I could get something done real quick but the Holt Fleet official keep waving his gun at me and ignoring what I had to say. Soon I was surrounded by 2 Holy Fleet officals who keep yelling at me. I got nervous and made the false statement that I had to get my investments. I made no aggressive moves and tried to reason with the officals. Then, suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. The Holy Fleet official had shot me! As oppose to maybe locking me up and arresting me they went straight to violence! Realizing the situation had gotten out out hand, I went to excape for my life. I have thank Roberto for saving my life and enduring the idiocy of the Holy Fleet and the taking the prison time. Your help was invaluable and I really owe you one. Anyway, I went to excape and got another shot to my leg before I could excape. After that I almost bleed out and probably would have died if it were not for some of my friends thay helped me out.
    I now lay typing this as I recover and one thought that keeps coming back to me is the Holy Fleet. For one, why do they waste there time and resources on Liberty Mills? How can they be so stupid and racist? Is it to promote their agenda? My concern at this point is if they start to discriminate against the grounded, and others they perceive as "threats". I can only hope that people look past what they do on Liberty Mills and look to see what their underlying agenda is.
    -Thornblade

10. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"All I keep seeing in these threads about the Holy Fleet is whine, whine, whine and whine some more. I swear, the number of times I've seen complaints over all this, despite proper explanation being given, is just getting old. Read what is said and maybe it won't lead to misunderstandings. Once you've done that, just don't go to Liberty Mills if you dislike it so much. Simple as that. Then again, given the degeneration in the minds of sentient races, it's not surprising that so many people can't comprehend something like this."

-Aedan

11. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

You are a floran, in a city which has banned florans. Showing up is a sign of aggression and stupidity. When you see a sign that says "No Trespassing" and walk inside anyhow? No, and if you do, you face the punishments. There is nothing to explain. The fact they didn't shoot you on sight without warning honestly was more then enough in terms of being civil.

I personally don't care why the Fleet is on Liberty Mills, but I know that since they have been here and turned the floran population away, crime has dropped. Imagine that. Why is it you people feel like you are entitled to be someplace people don't want you to begin with?

The only people who care about your self imposed hardship is you, and the legion of nimrods lining up to take pot shots at the Fleet and Liberty mills.

This city was here before you came, it was here before the fleet came, and it will be here after. If you don't respect the Fleet, fine, but respect the city.

-B00mb1rd

12. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Hsss... Floran not sssee proof to ssstupid ssstatement. Isss probably made upsss...

Even if hasss proof, Ssstupid Birdmen hate Floransss enough that they would make up that crime go down after Floransss leave.

-Rose

13. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Firstly, I am not a member of the fleet, nor do I care to be.

Secondly, why would you see proof, you aren't here, not legally anyhow.

Thirdly, why are you concerning yourself again in regards to people still not wanting you in Liberty Mills?

- B00mb1rd

14. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Hsss... Why doesss Floran even bother? No one who likesss Ssstupid Birdmen ever lisssten to Floran'sss reasssoning anywaysss...

-Rose

15. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Take a look in the mirror, and pay attention to what you see. They call it a hypocrite, and it runs rampant on StarNet. It is also named Rose in this case.

You cry cry cry about how they don't like you, florans or whatever. They lie and paint you as bad people... while you sit at a console and do nothing by do the same thing back to them. What exactly does that get you? A lack of credibility. I don't know you personally, but I can tell you after seeing you post in several of these relating threads your wealth "wisdom" is helping nobody, including yourself.

You want people to see florans are more then troublemaking savages? Stop making trouble. There you go, step number one. Good luck.

-B00mb1rd

16. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

What isss talking aboutsss? Thisss isss firssst time Floran even possst on thread about Liberty Millsss or Ssstupid Birdmen...

-Rose

((Seriously, I'm not lying here. If you check my post history or whatever, you'll see this is the first time I've ever said anything in one of these threads as this character... >.>))

17. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I am glad that is all you took away from this. Says alot.

-B00mb1rd