1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Re: The Rising Price of Bananas ((A message from a slave))

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arhicath, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

*would attempt to triangulate the location of transmission origin using retrofitted comm buoys*
    (( That is, if you want. Sorry, I like interjecting into other's RP (and having my RP get interjected into), some people hate me for it :p Don't want to impose myself on you. AKA: If you want I cant trace it))

2. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

-Attempts to triangulate the location of the transmission's origin would lead to one of many proxy satellites simply drifting in space running various signals from different occupants through each one. The proxy systems would be incredibly advanced, seeming to be the work of much more than one person.-

((No problem trying to triangulate it, but Cath is a notorious paranoid nut though and runs incredibly advanced security systems with some of the various facilities he works with. The planet isn't even mine to be let found in the first place))​

3. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Arhicath, if (read: when) you see this, you and I must have a chat. For a number of reasons (read: Passive Agressive.) I seem to intently remember a discussion we had about the Ring of Thorns and their practices once. I find this situation odd.

-SeekingProphecy

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Floran was once slave. Was nice at first, master had us all in nice little rooms, was content. If disobey master though, things get heated. Lost Floran's arm and was whipped severely. Suggest sending out coordinates, fast.

- Crowliss

5. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

-The Floran's voice would return in another message, much of it's energy gone.-

"Massster come back. Massster sssound mad.. Wasss wear ssssscary looking clothessss but ssssmell good like meat.

Isss no talk like normal. Isss only tell Ebi 'No worry, massster isss keep pet sssafe.'

Then isss take Ssstormsssstorm and leave Ebi all alone.

Ebi ssscared, what if never comesss back like lassst owner..?

Ebi wait. Like good sssslave."
    -TopTierEngineer