1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ray's & Katta's Wedding

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Toadkid1234, Oct 29, 2014.

1. thatmcgraw

thatmcgraw New Member

Hey Everybody!
    If you have a nice little poem or something else you'd like to say during the ceremony, let me know here (either in a comment or a conversation if you're the sneaky type) or contact me as Aerdem in game some time before 18:30 EST! Please feel free to do so, it will make the whole thing way cooler and stuff. Just make sure I know, and give me a little introduction to say IC, both about the piece and the person. Thanks.

-Graw

P.S. totally be sneaky about it maybe because then we can surprise the couple, bw-ahahaha.

Additionally: I'd very much like the best man and maid of honor to have quick things to say at the least. Thanks. :3

#41 thatmcgraw, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
  2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Who's the best man and maid of honor? Also, why are we using small text, oh wait, just found out, I can't exit it. The ride never ends.

3. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Jimmys not into poems, but knowing Katta for longer he can hold a small speech later before eating. Afterall it was me who got her on this server :p

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Everybody better write an elegant-as-hell speech. Otherwise you're fired.
    Just kidding you'll only be demoted.

5. thatmcgraw

thatmcgraw New Member

If you do though make sure you TELL ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE THERE ARE RULES YOU KNOW.

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!

I thought it was pretty epic, and overly dramatic of course, but hey what is't dramatic here? Also, some of you audience members were REALLY BAD AUDIENCE MEMBERS. Everyone should look to Aubrey, Skarti and Yukari as role models.

If you all would post here or message me any gifts/letters/whatever you left for the couple I would be grateful. Thanks again for coming, and a special thanks to Aerdem for hosting AND multiclienting as Ray's asshole parents. Couldn't have done it without him.

7. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

James left an electronic card with access to some startup businesses' stocks that might or might not go up in the foreseeable future.