1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Public Bounty Notice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

2. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Blunt: Mercenaries and bounty hunters must put their morals aside if they wish to do their job correctly and get payment. Hesitation can lead to their own death. Just because they have a bounty for the wrong reasons doesn't mean they will not attempt to fight back.

-Margrave Raoul B217

3. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

Are you serious?

- Myoku

4. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Please don't group me in with you people.

-GR33N-MASH33N

5. Dillon the Vagabond

Dillon the Vagabond New Member

'Amusement,' right back at you buddy. You must be one of those shiftless fucks that watch too many old holo files and movies about men and women with skulls thick enough to crush cement, and guns too big to fit in their pants with their balls. I have the freedom and luxury to choose my battles. The USCM is already no friend of mine, and these people are dangerous enough to warrant these kinds of questions. There is such a thing as an ethical killer. As paradoxical as that sounds, it's true. Especially when you have to consider the risks involved. They have formal combat training, and probably some kind of cause they believe in. That's an extremely dangerous cocktail. I'd like to know what kind of hornet's nest I'm kicking.

Tl;dr: Professionals have standards. I'm doing research. [Dillon posts a video clip here. It seems to be from an extremely dated Earth cinematic of some kind.]

-Dillon Pierce

#125 Dillon the Vagabond, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
  6. LaserLlamas

Informative: And sometimes professionals just don't care. Nonchalant: Sometimes mercenaries don't get a choice in their morals when they're looking for work, because sometimes they don't have the luxury to choose their battles, when their targets life could mean they get to put food on the table. Observation: Most mercenaries are folks who do not have somewhere they belong, outcasts of society, and as such they will do what they must in order to survive unlike the common man.

Annoyance: I am well aware of these "ethical killers", however I was not one when I was still a mercenary. I did not seek my targets for the money, for I hate pixels as an object. I sought out a challenge, perhaps someone who could finally give me a good fight. Recalling: I have only found one such person in this sector who gave me such a fight, and even then it's a bitter reminder that they would rather just shoot me instead of providing such a fight once more.

Resuming: Whether or not you really believe if some of these bounties are justified, I can at least point one out for you - Joshua Scheffler. Recalling: Decided to destroy my battery with a minigun because I walked through an open door his own personnel forgot to close. He gives violent behavior to his allies for the smallest of actions. Assuming: If there's anyone to blame for these bounties, it would be him for putting his allies into violent situations that could otherwise have been avoided. Nonchalant: The rest of them I can say I like, or at least did at one point, save for that skull faced crack head Solour. Suggestion: Just watch out for his compensating mech suit. Bring an EMP device of some kind, it'll lock up all of its joints and such.

-Margrave Raoul B217

7. Dillon the Vagabond

Dillon the Vagabond New Member

For the sport of it, huh? Maybe I got the wrong impression of you. I sell interesting things I find on the side of this type of work, so I can be a bit pickier than most men. We're kind of alike though in how it's more for that thrill seeking. This is helpful, though. Thanks for the head's up. Where the hell'd they managed to find a mech, anyway? I can't imagine the thing is in any shape to run properly without around the clock maintenance work.

-Dillon Pierce

8. LaserLlamas

Nonchalant: It's not a full sized mech, more like power armor that is basically a mech suit. Recalling: Sounds like one when it moves and has a minigun as I stated.

-Margrave Raoul B217

9. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((Whoops, my bad ;) ))

10. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((Seems like some people still use this, could ya update the thread Guardian? <3))

11. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

((God dammit people.))

12. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

13. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Listen if any of you fuckers hurt my friends I will kill you, and you're kin -Jared McBright.

14. Not A President

ouch

-Dienow

15. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Audiolog attached:
    <:: "We here at E-lords anonymous would love to help you succeed in life. I am formally extending the invitation to join the recovery group for others like ourselves to become functioning citizens in society. If you want to make the difference, contact me so we can set you back on the track to living a fulfilling life!"
    -Rayz0r

16. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

If you decide to threaten people, make sure you can use the English language correctly.

You're an idiot, and I don't care what you and your friends think.

[​IMG]

17. Solour

Solour a dad

Listen you mouth-breathers. Don't trust anything this says. No matter how old this is.

-B.B.

18. Not A President

((Oh god did I bring this back to life in one sentence))

19. Solour

Solour a dad

(( invoking the wrath of me

20. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.