1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Public Announcement // Video File]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Optimism

Optimism Guest

-RedPride4Ever

Who insulted our glorious comrade?!

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

This is getting more attention than it's worth. Opinions are like fins, everybody... shit. That used to work.

My point is, stop this nonsensical commenting. This post is already outdated, yet the original poster's credibility is still debated. You're flogging the dead seahorse. Desist. Redirect your energy toward something productive.

-RayBeluga

3. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I refuse to argue anymore. I have shed enough tears over the deaths and destruction of so many peoples lives. You have bought into her lies and it's too late. She'll kill again, and you're going to support her doing it.

4. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

A murderer and criminal that hasn't been brought to justice in any way should probably have a lot of attention on her. The original poster doesn't have credibility; she's a murderer. I think this is plenty productive as is.

5. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

As a 'Freelance defender of peace' what has Fracture done to prevent the sector's crime rates from increasing? In all honesty, I was referred here by an agency because the murder, dismemberment, and blatant crime was astronomically higher then other sectors. As a cyberneticist this increases the possibility of business however morbid that may be.

This is not meant to be threatening, demoralizing, or pointed but I'm curious if you believe your own rag tag group is achieving the mission you are attempting to complete.

-Lux