1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private Post-Operation Reports

Discussion in 'Talekas QRF' started by EyesofMarch, May 9, 2016.

1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

[​IMG]
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Staff Members,
    After completing an operation, be it responding to a distress signal or taking part in an actual, TQRF-wide combat or relief operation, please post your AAR following the perimeters below. The highest ranking individual to take part in the operation will be the one to fill out the report. Thank you.

- Lieutenant McKinley

2. Caws

Caws birb

NAME/RANK: Operator Noa Jaycee
    LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Unknown, Research Planet
    TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Distress Signal
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Success
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Heavy Mutilation, Unknown Casualties
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Survivor has been extracted and brought to Upside. The research lab was completely destroyed, however, the underground part of it was semi-intact. The terrifying part of it was the amount of dead, ghostly echoes and screams, the cold air, and the endless amount of blood in every direction.
    This is the only picture I was able to take.
    [​IMG]

#2 Caws, May 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  3. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

NAME/RANK: Lieutenant McKinley
    LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Colony of Upside
    TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Colony Response
    RESULT OF OPERATION: One Agarian removed from planet, one death of civilian due to unknown illness. Corpse, or what remained, was burned and area was sanitized. Team and colony were suggested to shower, clean, and get checkups every few days to prevent contraction of illness. Good public standing with civilians after witnessing our non-violent removal of Agarian.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: One. Civilian.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Private Jaycee and Private Mick did a fantastic job on their first public op. Congrats and keep up the good work.

4. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

RESULT OF OPERATION: One individual infected with the 'black goo symbiote' disease. Was quarantined, humanely executed, and his body and the surrounding area sterilized by flame and with gas by Galactic Center for Disease Control. Deceased individual had a son onboard his craft, uninfected. Corporal Downsilk retrieved the child and brought him to the child's mother. Upside is safe.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: One. Civilian.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: If anyone has any concerns with the mission and what happened, please contact me personally and we'll discuss it. Please contact a local psycologist if you are having issues sleeping, eating, or having trouble mentally coming to terms with the outcome of this operation.

5. Caws

Caws birb

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Mud
    TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Response to Murder
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Murderer (Katherine) was found on Mud at 16:31 EST, sprinting away from a crime scene. She was evaluated as a high-level danger to society due to her psychopathic status. When I caught up to her, she committed suicide with a hunting knife.
    [​IMG]
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: 2 civilians. Victim was stabbed to death, meanwhile, the murderer killed herself.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Victim was not able to be identified, stabbed into oblivion.

#5 Caws, May 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Colony of Ragnarok
    RESULT OF OPERATION: One Agarian found on world, along with extensive black-goo-parasite infection planet-wide. Agarian eliminated, along with several 'Umbra' infections with assistance from civilian armed shuttlecraft.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: One. Agarian.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: N/A

7. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Unknown Planet; Ice-World

RESULT OF OPERATION: United Systems Recon VTOL crashed landed after impact with unknown object. Retrieved individual, performed a quick interrogation, and then placed him safely on Upside.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: None.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Accompanied by Sergeant Downsilk. Seems like the once-United Systems Marines are being a minor nuisance by making moves on distress signals and colonial response in territories under our jurisdiction. Be mindful, and give them a good swatting if you see em'.

NAME/RANK:
    Lieutenant McKinley
    RESULT OF OPERATION: After dropping off the crashed USAF pilot, Upside was besieged by a number of aggressive tribal Florans. Hostiles were kept at bay at the teleport building and ended up retreating from the colony after being placed under heavy fire. Minor wounds to USAF and civilian personnel, which Sergeant Downsilk and Private Ombre responded to personally.
    NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Two. Hostile Florans.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Fantastic work. Our first serious engagement against a true hostile threat, and they didn't stand a chance. Be mindful of future engagements, however.

8. Caws

Caws birb

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Ship above Upside
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Possibility of an Umbra outbreak stopped in its tracks. Ship's only passenger (a droid) apparently had a physical manifestation of Umbra aboard. Ship had a broken down generator, and the Glitch I was with decapitated the thing. The thing stabbed the nearly-broken generator and made the ship explode after we had beamed down.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Two. Umbra entity and a droid.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: I'm getting off paid leave early. Distress signals can't be handled if I'm the only TQRF operator available and I'm on paid leave.

9. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Spacecraft

RESULT OF OPERATION: Wounded female Avian discovered on her spacecraft, wounded by an arrow to the abdomen. Woman was treated on site to prevent further bleeding and transported to Upside for treatment. She remains in the hospital at this time.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: None
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Orders are to be followed.

10. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

NAME/RANK: Private Cole Ombre
    LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Refugee Camp 'Nogun' 6/6/16
    TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Raider attack and firefight
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Raiders were driven off, Colony took a beating in the form of flames and multiple railgun projectiles. One stationed TQRF member allowed armed on hte colony to provide fire support, myself at this time.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Multiple wounded on defending side, one severely burned. All treated at nearby medical facility. Status of wounded unknown at this time. Raiders fled, presumed wounded or dead. Allied fighter-craft pursued into the forest and engaged.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Would be wise to invest in anti-incendiary equipment or integrated smoke-filters in future armor sets to be used in such scenarios.

11. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Forest World

TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Contract
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Individual 'Oakie' requested our assistance in recovering his family and eliminating the Hyltol responsible. Family was recovered in the operation excluding the sister due to the interference of civilians. Oakie and 'Omega' attempted to torture the Hyltol, but this was prevented on personnel. Hyltol was transported to Upside for jury and execution.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: One. Human Female.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Always do the right thing ladies and gentlemen.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Name/Rank: Sergeant Downsilk;
    Location of Operation: Un-named desert planet
    Type of Operation: Search and Rescue
    Result of Operation: Success
    Type and Number of Casualties: Two Casualties, No Fatalities.
    Important Notes:
    Operative Corporal Jaycee sent me a text message asking for help on her private home planet. When I arrived, her house was found ransacked with obvious signs of struggle. Upon investigation, I was able to track her to a desert planet and recover her. Jaycee was battered and suffering from lacerations. When beaming down, I lost my footing in the sand and toppled into a cactus that secretes a potent paralyzing poison. Conflict was avoided and we were both treated and are expected to make a full recovery.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Name/Rank: Sergeant Downsilk;
    Type of Operation: Search and Rescue;
    Result of Operation: Failure;
    Type and Number of Casualties: One Casualty, Two Hostile Deaths
    Important Notes:
    I was visiting Mud acting on a lead pertaining to the capture of Corporal Jaycee by an unknown floran tribe. As I beamed down, however, I was quickly surrounded by the very tribe for which I was looking. They quickly subdued and kidnapped me, taking me to an unknown location and stripped me of all of my gear. While being interrogated by their leader, I learned that they are trying to learn how to operate firearms, pilot ships, and learn other human technological secrets. I didn't divulge any information, and was shot repeatedly for my refusal. Several hours later, TQRF and Marine forces showed up to rescue me from the camp. Two of my captors, both Sempervines florans, were slain in the battle. No clues as to the whereabouts of the Sempervines prisoners are located were gathered.

Gathered Data:
    The appearance of the floran tribe leader; A pale-skinned floran that wears a bloody skull helmet. Smells lightly of ammonia. Wears shoulder pauldrons and a cape.

The floran tribe MO; they tend to beam down and forcefully kidnap innocents at beampads in a shock-and-awe tactic. Would recommend encouraging settlement leaders to shift beampads into single-beam delay mode, wherein only one person can beam every X seconds.

Tribe weaponry; The Sempervines use primitive weaponry. Though the needles used by the Sempervines florans can pierce unprotected flesh and bone, it seems that the projectiles aren't sturdy enough to pierce even light armor. These weapons are still a threat, however, in mass.

Location of one of their camps; I intend to lead an ambush on the tribe at this location when they come searching for their missing tribe members. It will be an opportunity to learn more about their tribe and how to free their prisoners. Our people.

14. Caws

Caws birb

NAME/RANK: Corporal Noa Jaycee
    LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Unknown Planet Name, Floran Tribe
    TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Escape Attempt
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Successful-- managed to escape unharmed
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Zero (0)
    IMPORTANT NOTES:

There is another Avian being held hostage as well-- Moonfeathers.

#14 Caws, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
  15. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Forest World

RESULT OF OPERATION: Floran signal detected on a foreign world. Sergeant Downsilk and I landed on the planet and discovered a non-violent Floran which assisted us in approaching the source of the signal. We found one dead Floran and a critically wounded Hyltol who was bleeding from the mouth and had several needler wounds in the chest and limbs. We transported the Hyltol off-world and gave her chest compressions and CPR until she began to breath again before bringing her to the Upside clinic.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: One. Floran.
    IMPORTANT NOTES:

16. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Desert World

TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Response
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Sergeant Downsilk was captured by Florans. A response team was assembled with TQRF and Upside Marine forces, and was sent to the planet where Sergeant Downsilk's signal was originating from. We eliminated two Florans and retrieved Downsilk before exfiltrating off-world.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Two. Floran.
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Be mindful of your surroundings. The enemy could be anywhere at any time. Be safe.

#16 EyesofMarch, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  17. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Orbit

TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Operation
    RESULT OF OPERATION: While inspecting the remains of the Floran compound we raided the day before, I came across a Floran who had not been killed in the fighting attending to some of the dead. The Floran was promptly captured and a quick interrogation of the Floran was conducted by Private Cole and I. The Floran has been detained at the Upside prison facility until a more thorough interrogation can be conducted.

In the mean time, we are now aware of some new information. The Sempervine Florans do not use advanced communication devices, and instead rely entirely on word of mouth, at least to our knowledge. The Floran Chieftan, or perhaps some of his more trusted soldiers, communicate with their forces by flying to their location and dropping off resources and soldiers from their home, known only as the 'Tree', where the Sempervine Florans are housed. This is how Jaycee came to arrive on Mud: She was dropped off directly by the Floran Chieftan. Thus, we can assume that the Chieftan, at some point, makes runs to the colonies and other locations. We can use this to our advantage. If we are able to capture one of their spacecraft, we will be able to scour their nav computers and discover the location of their homeworld.

Unfortunately, the location of the remaining prisoner, Moonfeather, was not discovered. We will have to assume she is being kept at the 'Tree', or that perhaps she will be released at some point like Jaycee was, at which time we will need to take custody of this individual in order to learn more about our enemy. I also suggest we speak to Jaycee when she is feeling better.

IMPORTANT NOTES: This has been a rough past few weeks for all of us. Do not let your judgement be clouded by anger, exhaustion, or frustration. Help each other out.

18. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Mud

TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Response
    RESULT OF OPERATION: The chieftan of the Floran Sempervines tribe known as 'Amanita-Stem' was captured today in the Mud bar by Mud security forces and TQRF personnel. At this time, Amanita-Stem was moved to Upside's secure prison facility until we can conduct an extensive interrogation to discover the location of the Avian 'Moonfeather' and retrieve her. The Chieftan's craft was secured in orbit over Mud, parked, and its navigational data retreieved. We now have the location of the Sempervine homeworld.

This can and will be used in our interrogation of the subject. We will conduct planning at a later time.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

19. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Unknown

TYPE OF OPERATION (Distress Signal, Colony Response, etc.): Operation
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Recruit Karo Veyron was captured after associates of the organization 'The Faceless' took him by surprise. A team consisting of myself and Sergeant Downsilk performed a rescue operation that ammounted in the recovery of Recruit Veyron. He was injured, but is expected to return to full health in time.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: 2. One Apex, and One Glitch. Enemy spacecraft damaged in orbit
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Stay. Safe.

1 person likes this.
  20. Karo

Karo New Member

NAME/RANK: Recruit Veyron
    LOCATION OF OPERATION (Ship, Colony, Planet-Name): Unknown
    RESULT OF OPERATION: Single individual protected from three human mutants. Bodies were burned and area sterilized.
    TYPE AND NUMBER OF CASUALTIES: Three human mutants
    IMPORTANT NOTES: Mutants were armed - knives and simple firearms.