1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Planetary Annihilation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cynthio, Feb 14, 2014.

1. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY CANNONS AWAY! Also those cute little steam ships have one big weakness I will tell you now. They like to explode... if it sinks there is about a 75% chance it will explode setting all your nearby fleet on fire... I have had that happen to me once when I had a fleet of all Ironclads (Which are steam powered). It caused a chain reaction and I lost everything.

-EDIT-
    To stay on topic I tend to be a turtle player on PA and I am more of a support role on a team. This game has alot of potential so I cant wait to see the finished product. So many alpha and beta games this year.. I hope they all turn out awesome. SUPPORT YOUR INDIE DEV'S PEOPLE!

2. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Well, risks need to be taken, keeps it interesting. But fine, Ill just take your cannons away from you, Wheter my general is alive or not as you've seen. And if we keep derailing like this we might aswell make a separate thread.

3. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

New thread.... games with ships in it.... or Total war thread. MAKE A TW THREAD FOR THE WINS! -cough- And once again to return to the topic at hand... even with the bugs PA is awesome as it is. I cant wait for the interplanetary unit cannon.

4. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

The AI is a real bitch though, might aswell team up and wreck them into tiny little bits. Or we get our asses handed to them. Most likely the latter.