1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

PDA Journal -- Jacob

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Foxeye, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Foxeye

Foxeye New Member

These bits of data can be ICly viewed on Jacob's un-passworded PDA, generally found on his person or locked away in the second story bunkhouse in the Coldwell Outpost.

entry 1
    1-22-2417
    12:20 gst

i guess i should try doing this at least once. addie said writing a journal thing might help with all the nightmares so here i am? not really sure what im supposd to write tho.
    guess i can start by saying i cut my hands on purpose. idk why it just seemed right at the time i messed up and hit the wrong switch, i was doing stuff so that wouldnt happen again, and i had the knife and i just started with it on my hands. i deserve it. itll teach me not to mess up again. thats an idea, actually.

maybe not she noticed my hands pretty quick. why does she care anyway? im not important to her im just a fuckin friend, not family or anything special.
    why am i here. i dont do anything important i just keep wasting time and resourses when i mess up and i mess up all the time. im not an engineer like addie or a doctor like liam and these people can deal with all the bugs and stuff themsels.

i dont belong here or anywher. i shouldnt be here. idont deserve to be here.
    ghuhg ok. i guess thats enough for now. im gonna do another of these later i think if i get something to write about.