1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

One gigantic OOC biased mess! <3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TAP123, Feb 10, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I was annoyed when I made this post. Of course it's easy to make me seem like an ass because of it, but I only deserve as much. I think what really floated my boat how both threads were closed and I couldn't even have a chance to respond. That's why I decided to post a thread of my own directly coming out with what was twirling inside my mind...

Sorry if I put the colony leaders in a bad light. I think it's good for everyone to be open to discuss things such as this, negative or not, so we can talk about it instead of being pent up aggressive ooc wise. Plus there's two sides to every story, and you guys are helping to provide them. Thanks to Aiko for (hopefully) not taking this the wrong way. It makes it easier to see from her point of view how hard it is to maintain Avalon.

Also thinking about it now, when I was thinking of being kicked off Avalon, what usually happens is that a character of mine is rejected from the bar. Maybe if there were other hangout spots, or locations for people to meet up than just one place on Avalon (The bar would probably still see the most action) then maybe the feeling of rejection because your character isn't good with the bar crowd will be considerably less...

2. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Ahah well we have a LOT of other stuff, people just don't ever bother to use it cause I hey. Booze + Friends = Happy

And no no, I didn't take it the wrong way. I've been doing a terrible job running Avalon, and I know it. :(

3. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Aye, there are a lot of places to hang out in avalon besides the bar like the arcade. I don't even mind if you walk through the bottom of the bar because I realize the limitations of a two dimensional space. Just do not loiter in the bar

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

5-6 block raised structures man, my bread and butter

5. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

that WAS the initial plan BUUUUUUT.... it apparently didn't happen

6. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

My bad on that one, again.

7. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

nah we built the base together, we're both dumb

8. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

USCM/USN Recruiting Office! (Or embassy >.>)

9. Sen

Sen Guest

pretty sure its titanium

10. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Titanium is my heart and soul Sen.

11. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis