1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

No more RP.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvDo, Oct 18, 2016.

1. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Hello Antares. I can't play as a SB client anymore, because I change my homeplace and now live in the Siberia, ground of snow and dangarous bears. Time difference with you now is not seven hours but eleven (OMFG!), and I just don't have time to go the server, you have either asleep or busy at work.
    BTW, I know that many players was cheered or enraged by my ignorance, so I apologize if someone is hurt by my RP, when I said some crap, lol. But I swear, I never want to offend someone, and very hard tried to speak clearly.
    I will try to create a background events and news for the server, if admins will approve it of course, and would also like to write quests, for make the server more interesting. Maybe sometimes I will log onto the server, and wander around as Tephetkan.
    Well, this is not bye, but now I'm not an active player on the server, only in the forum. And tell to me all who know how I'm RP my mistakes, please.

1 person likes this.
  2. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

Evvy :'(

Take care, okay? <3

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Ok, sure, but... Here is cold, lol. Three weeks ago blizzard comes and bring the snow. One week ago bear kill one drunk dumbass. This city looks like one massive survival game :D. This is interesting, if be honest, I was born here. Little siberian city was closed twenty years ago for anyone because of diamond mining. I leave it eight years ago, and now back. Only one thing makes me sad - my rifle was left in another city... Damn :S.

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Don't get put in gulag friend.
    (p.s. send blin!)

5. Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher Moderator
    Staff Member

May the force be with you.

6. TrashHound

I thought you were a pretty cool guy to be honest. I can't wait to see what events you come up with, and I hope to still see you around sometime!

1 person likes this.
  7. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

take pictures and post them

8. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

I actually love you Ev