1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mud Masterthread

Discussion in 'Mud' started by zkkzz, May 6, 2016.

1. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

And me? I'm an architect. -Eva

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

It is his decision, and I respect his judgement. So for those of you who do get mad, you sort of have to see it from his side. Someone did bring a gun, they were an outsider. They also decided to shoot up the anniversary of when the colony was made. If I were him, I'd be mad and stressed too.
    - [email protected]

3. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

I own a house there... but it's ok, I know you're stressed out Ernal... what happened was tragic... I hope your decisions see you well, have a wonderful time...
    -Caroline

4. Karo

Karo New Member

((Not even Karo? A loyal guard who poured money into Mud :(

5. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

((He's forgotten quite a few people! Planning to make a revision post and OOC explanation soon

1 person likes this.
  6. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

Initial list was a bit short; added a few names.

Karo Veyron
    Conner
    Caroline
    Tlihuic
    Oleksandra
    Audrey

As some hadn't already heard the news, the borders of Mud finally shut. Only people who are residents are still allowed in, for the safety of the people that already live here. If you're angry, I'm sorry-- let me know who you are so I can keep the list up. My notes were jumbled when I was thrown out my window.

((The event was originally planned to be an attack of Florans on Mud. However, as absolutely every other colony and location in Antares has exploded for 1.0, and because of the anticlimax-potential, me and Awe chose not to have the event, instead closing the colony. It's meant to be a bit of a letdown, even though I know some will be pissed that they didn't get to fight Florans.))

1 person likes this.