1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Most of you probably don't care about this.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shellton, Sep 16, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Shadow, I've attached a beacon for you so you can find the ship. As for Shellton, I'm going to bury his body.

And for those of you who think this is a joke, you make me sick.

-SAI

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Deep.
    - Germany

3. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

Poor shellton, I used to work at the New Chicago hospital with him, we never interacted much but he was a nice guy/fish. Pity most of the information about him that was stored in the hospital got blown up. I hope his existence is more tolerable on whatever higher plane of existence he is currently residing in.

-Quentin Daniels

4. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Not deep, literal. His knowledge of cloning is the sole reason I exist. The imperfections abd errors made in the process resulted in myself, who and what I am, as opposed to the continuation of my genetic forebear. Shellton is not my father, but he did create me. So in that sense, I am sad to see him depart as he has.

Tarl Hollow

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

okay um teddy here, daddy kind of went batshit and now his ship's a mess, seriously, the dude broke Apex metal like it was nothing, hes on the floor now breathing harshly, i already called mom to help him out, i talked with her a bit and we came to a conclusion

i think were just leaving

this was just the last straw to be honest like, srsly this was awful, and since we have been here its kind of been going downhill for each and every one of us. were gonna miss shellton alot may not look like it but im actually crying right now

shelly you were an awesome guy, see you wherever us fishpeople go hopefully

anyways me dad and mom are just going to sell opportunity to some corporation or whatever, maybe the rubsbutt armada can take it but i dont think my dad cares, hes been saving pixels hes gained from running this place so id say were set if we can find another place to live with less problems(you know, like floran torturers, constant suicide and death threats on starnet and that one guy that chopped me into sushi)

you all get the deal, were out of here, later guys maybe well be back when this place is less of a fuckhole, well still have starnet connection hopefully so maybe i can keep some of you as long distance friends or whatever

-SativaRN (Teddy taking Sativa's account)

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Shit. Well, assuming your name is actually Teddy -- I'm sorry to hear what's happened. Tell your pops I said hello and goodbye for the last time, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. ...Oh, also, at least try to go somewhere that's car accessible.

-IHAVESEVEN​

7. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Rest in peace. Hope there was something better for you on the other side. -Darkwreath

8. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: clownbustah123 (vex)

DAMN DID YOU SEE THAT? FUCKING LOL! THAT ONE'S GOING ON MY FAVORITE GORE SITE!! REST IN BRAIN-COVERED PIECES!!!!

9. ThePublic3nemy

ThePublic3nemy New Member

Damn it Shelly... Rest in peace... I wish I would have hung out with you more.

10. skipi

skipi New Member

fake
    -Raz0rQueen

11. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I hope you die a gruesome death.

It's not fake, if it were, then he'd still be fucking alive.

-SativaRN (Sativa Oran)

12. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Don't waste your time on those twats... they don't deserve it.

-Sai

13. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

What do you morons expect? A video will is one thing, actually SHOWING the suicide (and a rather graphic method at that.) is just distasteful. - Skarti

14. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

get mad faggot

ID: clownbuster123 (vex)

15. Izzida

Izzida New Member

-Izzida-

I don't know what to say. It took a long time to get the courage to say anything, but I should at least acknowledge that I saw this. I wish I hadn't. By whatever god it is my moms always praying to I wish I hadn't. I don't know why I thought it would give me closure. Stupid.

I should have stayed. Or tried harder to get him to come stay with me. Here I was worried about my fathers illness and I didn't see his. But I just had to say something. I don't think I could bare to come back to do it formally.

I'm so sorry Shellton. I love you.

Goodbye.

16. Baron

Baron New Member

A chilling sight to behold, I hope your spirit returns to the oceans sweet Hylotl.

Sleep well.

-Baron Zerrax.

17. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

SANGUINE
    its stil funny

18. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

It is a shame that Shellton passed as he did. However, since Opportunity has been claimed as the Armada's home, his old clinic will be rebuilt and modernized. A memorial of sorts to someone who has sought to help others. At the very least, the names of men and women who gave meaning to their life will be remembered. Let the halfwitted killers and oafs be forgotten. They're a dime a dozen. A new one crops up each day, spews out some half-assed slurry of words to sound worldlyand hard, and then are forgotten in their own crowd. People of worth at least are remembered.

Tarl Holliw

19. skipi

skipi New Member

you're fucking disgusting
    -Raz0rQueen

20. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

And you are?

Tarl Hollow