1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

((Minor Violence)) //Broadcast.A19-9

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    I don't give a fuck how many tentacles I need to chop up

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I was only stating that in the sense that it may not be the safest, or most restful of places to bury her. The tentacle related stuff could cause problems, even. I'm not an expert on the subject, but with all that's been seen, this virus or... bacteria, or whatever it is, could seriously disturb her grave. Again, not trying to be disrespectful. In fact, it's the total opposite. A grave should be somewhere more peaceful than a place ravaged by tentacle masses."

-Aedan

3. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    Then you can dig her up yourself, I will not bury my friend twice

4. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

This is saddening... Whilst I personally never knew Aiko-Yori, it is indeed a shame to see a mind like this perish at such an age. I feel as though that is all I can say at the moment, as I am quite busy, but I send my deepest apologies to her friends and family. May she never be forgotten. -Weavle