1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Miniknog Exploration Force

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Thewaltham, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Atom

Atom New Member

Its not off limits if its USCM or the Fleet though because those are generic military bad asses that shoot stuff cause whatever. We want a scientific group that fits right in with Miniknog lore but I have yet to hear a straight answer as to why we can't make this happen.

2. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Well, if we can't do it this way, the other idea I have thought of and am talking to the mods about, is this faction being a private Apex research organisation hired by the Miniknog to explore Antares.

The faction will have a construction barge, which unpacked into the moonbase, and the Miniknog supplied an old mothballed cruiser in order to make sure it got there intact.

3. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Nice. Errpan would likely be in it, as he is a member of the MiniKnog. Even though it is a private Apex organization HIRED by miniknog, he could still join, couldn't he?

4. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Of course. I am going to create an actual post for this though, as a full interest check.

5. Wreth

Wreth New Member

I'm not sure the Miniknog would ever agree to do this. If you aren't miniknog, and aren't part of miniknog controlled society, then you are considered a rebel and an enemy.

6. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

These are miniknog loyalists, they are a independent research organisation under the miniknog.

7. Wreth

Wreth New Member

I mean the private organisation hired by the miniknog Novazenk mentioned. If the organisation was of other species it might make sense. But non-miniknog controlled apex are considered rebels. Miniknog wouldn't pay them, they would either consider them enemies, or capture them and force them to work for the miniknog as part of it,

8. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I was talking about the private corporation Thewaltham was suggesting, instead of an Exploration Force. I didn't come up with the idea. I was suggesting that Errpan, a miniknog agent, would join the private company.