1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Messy Binder of Witherbane

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Fiery Wither Rose, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Personal Note 18

I lied to Firehawk about her father. I told her that that cruel, heartless man was just a simple politician. He was an admiral, in fact, and High Lord Overseer of a settlement. A damned fleeter, and a bastard. Yet he married Diana, because the two families were bitter rivals. He took the one person that mattered to me, and kept her as a trophy. Yet there was nothing I could of done. No amount of assassinations could change the events that was set in motion. All I could do was watch, and imagine that it was me there, standing on that podium.

The one thing I had over that smug chicken was, Diana was already married, in secret.

Black Wither-Rose

#21 Fiery Wither Rose, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  2. Fiery Wither Rose

Personal Note 19

I’ve been known for a lot of things. Pirate, rebel, assassin, rogue, thief, and even a hero, surprisingly. Never a sister, or a mother. That’s my plans for life anyways. Life has a funny way of twisting that around, of setting ablaze to the plans you have. I was going to take Diana away, somewhere far away. Somewhere that was away from the conflict and infighting of the galaxy. That was until I received the orders. That was when we attacked the estate. That was when I watched Gingi kill the person I loved.

Black Wither-Rose

3. Fiery Wither Rose

Personal Note 20 [Hidden]

I was part of a secret organization, one that that was linked extensively to the belief of Taoism. We were called the Bone Masons, and our goals were to maintain galactic balance by any means necessary. Just like what Julius wanted, yes? Now you know why I was reluctant to accept his job, and money.

Let it be known now, that for the records, I am neither proud, nor justified in what I did, and what I didn’t do. This night has haunted me for the past 18 years, for on this night, we were ordered to terminate High Overseer, Lord Martin Atheios Saren. It was from my hands alone, took the life of Firehawk’s father, and I did so out of jealousy, and revenge for the suffering he caused Diana. It was because of this, I was unable to stay Gingi’s hand; that I wasn’t able to get to her in time.

I found Diana, curled up, protecting her child; our child. Even in desth, she was so much more brave than I’d ever be. Her sacrifice taught me a lesson that night. On that night, I made a promise to protect Firehawk.

I just hope I’m still doing right by you, Diana

Black Wither-Rose

#23 Fiery Wither Rose, Jul 22, 2014
  4. Fiery Wither Rose

Personal Note 21 [Hidden]

The Bone Masons was my life, it was my salvation, and it was my family. These people saved me from a life as a trophy in some backwater circus. I owed them much, which was why I gave them all merciful deaths. They had taken away the one thing that mattered to me; the one thing this selfish heart ever cared about. The thing about vengeance though, was that it didn’t sate my sorrow. It was then, I had wished to die. But, I still kept onto a promise to protect Firehawk, and it wasn’t a promise I’ve taken lightly. Bur now, she’s a grown woman, and I’ve done all I have promised. I’ve done what you’ve asked Diana..

Are you proud of me? Have I done right by you? Can I finally meet you again?

Black Wither-Rose

#24 Fiery Wither Rose, Jul 22, 2014
  5. Fiery Wither Rose

Personal Note 22 [Assume it's 20]

I promised I would keep no secrets from Firehawk; from Akilias. Very well. Read on if you must, but I hope that you understand the NEED for secrecy and shadows. Believe or not believe, it does not matter, for this is the ramblings of an aged and withered old person.

Black Wither-Rose