1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mercenaries Needed - Stirpis

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cole Ombre, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

MERCENARY CREW REQUIRED
    CASH REWARD UPON COMPLETION
    -Jace Ombre

I recently learned of a shipment of high-end plasma weaponry that was stolen while en-route. These weapons are extremely valuable, and very hard to replace. I'm offering a reward of 2000px per person to any mercenary crew who can assist me in recovering these weapons.

Interested parties may sign up individually, or with a group. A team of 4 is recommended for this mission.

MISSION DETAILS:
    Weapons to be Recovered:
    Stirpis Plasma Assault Rifle [SPAR]
    [​IMG]

Stirpis Long Range Plasma Rifle
    [​IMG]

Area of Infiltration:
    [​IMG]

Additional Details:

Enemy combatants may be armed with these weapons. They are highly dangerous and are capable of lethality upon a single contact. Avoid the projectiles at all costs.
    Total payout will be 8000px split among each remaining member of the force at the end of the mission.
    Equipment can be provided if needed, although any expenditure of ammunition will be deducted from total salary.
    Expected force within the building is three enemies. Races, unknown.

There is a risk of death. All members signing up must go into this mission knowing this risk and accepting it. A date for the infiltration will be determined once enough members have signed up. If the mission is a failure, no payout will be given. Any additional items found in the building, such as computer hard drives or pirate manifests, will be rewarded.

If interested, please fill out the form below. You will be notified by private message if you are chosen.
    Name:
    Race:
    Preferred weapon:

Hey guys, this is just a little event Im putting together to have a good time. I might extend it further and branch off of it depending on how it goes. Know that if you do participate, while yes you are technically consenting to death, our [the bad guys] intent is not to kill. We just want you to have fun. Any questions, feel free to PM me!

2. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Name: Becky_MK1
    Race: Glitch
    Combat experience: Frequent
    Preferred weapon: Knives and/or anti-matter rifle

3. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

MERCENARIES STILL REQUIRED
    MINIMUM SQUAD SIZE OF 2 REQUIRED TO ATTEMPT A RECOVERY
    REWARD UPPED TO 10,000 TOTAL PX, SPLIT AMONG MEMBERS

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Name: Firebird
    Race: Avian
    Combat experience: Every single day without fail.
    Preferred weapon: Switchblade knife.

5. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

Name: kail and issie
    Race: both floran
    Combat experience: bounty hunting and mercinary team
    Preferred weapon: scoped rifle or knives and spear

6. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

Name: Airian
    Race: Novakid
    Combat experience: "I'd say its pretty frequent, I don't remember when I started as a bounty hunter, and seeing how I'm still alive right now. I'd say I'm pretty good! Probably..."
    Preferred weapon: " I usually like using batons/tonfas, throwing knives, pistols and lever action shotguns! So long as it isn't a sword, or something bigger then a shotgun, I should be able to use it, probably, maybe..."

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Going to pass on this job. Those savage floran cunts decided to shoot and strangle me on Pinewood and I'm currently recovering.

P.S.: After it was all over, I went back to Pinewood and ate your monster pet
    it was delicious

8. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((Event is scheduled to take place tomorrow night at 8 EST. Anyone new who still wants to join, shoot me a PM before 6 pm EST and I'll see if I can shove you in! ))