1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

MEDICAL EMERGENCY! ASSISTANCE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by King Tickle, Apr 14, 2014.

1. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Like I said, you can't save everyone all the time, and life isn't fair... but I do have plans for that too.

Maybe my explanation was wrong, who cares. Maybe it's the augments keeping him going and not nanites, maybe it's magic Mr. Science! All I know is he's dying and people can save him.

2. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Hey nosebleed, hate to put you down but these Exxon bubs are giving me the gringles so lay dead. 30 mil is a ton to those bigshots at CC, the bread is illegit, so ice it and cut out.

- Greasebug ((Lorne Buckner))

#62 SirFruitcakes, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Ya'know. That other fellow makes a good point. The money you intend to spend on this one guy can go towards saving countless other lives. I guess those other people don't work for you though.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Æ-
    I'm not searching for that much, just enough to pay the bills.

5. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

You want to be pragmatic, ok. Thorne helps me save lives every day he's on the job, he's the right hand man of the company that plans to alleviate problems of all sizes in the galaxy. Building farms, donating money for healthy living conditions, killing off attackers, destroying enemies of life. He's an "investment" if you really want to toss the countless times he's saved my life aside.

I've had enough, I'm done here. I'm getting him fixed and that's that.

I have no idea what this madman is saying.

-Vice desk of Captain, CEO of Exxon

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Sounds exactly like a PMC group. Yup.

7. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Calmguard ))

For liars with low moral fortitude and a cause to justify, any explanation they need to be true can be true.

8. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"As for those who are requesting to speak with me about nanite related information, you can contact me through this address: [Contact Info Here].

This is a spam address, so I'll check it and send you the proper address."

-Aedan

((Just toss a message in a conversation. Don't have to go through all of that extra. That's just RP flavour so Aedan can keep his contact information more to himself. LOL))

9. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((remy))
    lmao what up w the people here
    idrgaf this guy lives or not but lmao ☆゚.*・。゚NANITES.*・。゚☆゚ how do they work

10. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

I'd love to see the looks on those purists faces when I've got millions of pixels and they don't. I mean, I get to save someone's life, and I get millions of pixels in return. No downsides!

11. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Calmguard ))

You should know better than to pursue what is too good to be true.

12. Terallis

"Exactly. I'm glad that there are some people in this conversation that do have some common sense on this, at least. The rest need to keep an eye on their naivety or they're going to end up dead or worse some day. The galaxy is seriously not a place for those who are as naive as to think this is some sort of way to get easy money..."

-Aedan

13. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Materials to build nanites + the microscopic constructors involved in making them are not very common items, not very common at all. Let alone someone who can program them.

14. Terallis

"Indeed. That's what I've been saying this entire time, too. Or at least part of what I've been saying. But it seems like there are very few people who seem to even understand that in this conversation. But ah well. I've said my piece on this and made it very clear. If these folks still feel like they can defy the laws of the universe then go right ahead. I'll be there at your graves to say that I told you so."

-Aedan

15. AnthonyHiggs

AnthonyHiggs New Member

((Viktor))

Perhaps Ze Doctor could be of assistance? Ze Doctor is not sure if anyone has offered zeir assistance yet, but he is sure he could provide help in some way!

16. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

You know someone is hardcore when even their typing has an accent.

17. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

[​IMG]
    *Encrypted as R34P3r*
    Augh, this guy is the only one I've seen so far with any sense.

I almost completely agree. Thirty million is a ridiculous amount, there's no way it could be legitimate.

Most likely counterfeit.

So while you're all arguing about life and death, maybe someone should stop and realize that this sh*t is shady as f*ck.

Otherwise, continue.

Please.

I'm sure this guy would love to load your pockets full of unearned, fake currency for a few veins here and there.

He's old.

Old people die.

But not before they go through heart bypass surgery.

So by all means, shove some veins in him.

Pump him full of your eighty-percent chance of survival material.

And watch him die eventually.

Or don't.

Play God.
    Save his life.
    But remember that if he survives, the actions he may perform and the consequences he take, whether good are bad, are burdened not only by his own shoulders- but yours as well.

18. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I'll admit, idealism is nice. But this is idealism without the anchor of reality, and soaking in a pisspot if idiocy. Millions of pixels that are likely counterfeit, from an incompetent organization that sells itself as killers. This is a steaming sack of nope.

Hollow

19. Corvus

Corvus New Member

When I initially saw this thread, I wasn't aware of the man's criminal background.
    At this point, though, the continuation of his life seems threatening. I beg that no one aids in this procedure.
    I hate to be this way, but it's necessary. This man appears to be a threat.
    There does come a point when people deserve to die.
    -Corvus

20. AnthonyHiggs

AnthonyHiggs New Member

But I am a Doctor! It is my job to keep people from dieing, yes?

Plus, I have to pay ze bills for my research somehow... >.>