1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

MEDICAL EMERGENCY! ASSISTANCE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by King Tickle, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Acaelius

Acaelius New Member

-Thorne-
    Fuck all of you, Captain asked for help on my behalf and we get assholes talking like I should just die? Gilleen I don't need a new brain, I just need new nerves and veins the rest can hopefully be rebuilt by our doctor Acheim, so please get in contact with Captain if you can work with those.

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Exactly, this shouldn't even be an argument. This guy needs medical attention, and instead everyone is dragging their "Is a life forever lasting truly a life?" bullshit around.
    -Corvus

3. Ollanius Verok

Ollanius Verok New Member

4. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Raoul-

"Statement. My people are more than accustomed to having parts replaced.

Query. Perhaps this is a realization that even organics can have their parts replaced?

Fact. I have seen my fair share of cybernetics on organic beings. Yet people here speak as though this is an outrage.

Amusement. If this is the case, then you are all welcome to throw Glitch like myself into a garbage disposal unit and crush us into blocks of metal."

-Raoul

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Yep.
    -Corvus

6. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

BREAKING NEWS: I don't care.

We're fixing this man up, whether you like it or not.

7. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

Will do! Veins aren't too hard to replicate, and nerves are my speciality, so I'll make sure to get in contact with the Captain.

8. Acaelius

Acaelius New Member

-Thorne- Thank you, he should have a copy of my medical data to send you if you cannot see me personally ((If I'm not on at the time))

9. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

[​IMG]

#29 Liraxus, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  10. Ollanius Verok

Ollanius Verok New Member

Agreed. He's escaped death for 200 years, now he's gripping at straws.

-W. Trent

11. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I am no biologist but replacing someones nerves and veins is not an easy thing. It's not even a difficult thing. This should take months of operations and millions of dollars.

12. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Hush, let them fail. Natural Selection enforced through incompetence.

Hollow

13. (( Dollars? Hehe. ))
    -Luke-
    I have never seen StarNet be so heartless. If you were dying, maybe you would be ready, and maybe you wouldn't. However, until you're actually in that position, you shouldn't comment.

14. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*blood*
    Having been shot in the head before and having the misfortune of still living and having to deal with you fucks, I feel that I have at least some qualification.

15. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

So does this mean that we glitch are not truly "alive" because we do not have biological components? Does the fact that we can repair ourselves invalidate our entire existence? We do not have beating hearts or blood in our veins, yet we still have emotions and wishes, just like the rest of you biologicals. Or does that not matter, because we are made of metal?

If the man wishes to prolong his own life by outside means, let him. He is not affecting your lives in the slightest; perhaps he has unfulfilled dreams he still wishes to accomplish before he leaves this galaxy. I do not care for his motives. He has asked for help and has stated the means by which he may continue living, and the people of StarNet have somehow determined he is unworthy. What a shame.

-Gamma

16. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

To be fair, him living might effect a few people on Starnet. The guy has already been outted as something of a hitman or bounty hunter.

17. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

All life is precious, that's something my father taught me, no matter how long you live, you're still only human, people are simply shocked seeing as how a human could live this long, we're used to the Glitch living this long because that's natural for them, a human living this long? Unheard of.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

18. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

So... A wanna-be killer, wants to thwart old-age so he can... Continue to be a wanna-be killer. I assume those helping him then have not reviewed the consequences of his continued life. Let him die, affect the happiness of.. Who? Prolong his life, negatively affect the happiness of whomever he assaults/kills and whomever is tied to them. Huh.

Hollow

19. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[​IMG]

#39 Iridium616, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  20. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*blood*
    and yet we all die eventually