1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Marx's Notes.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Chance Handri, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

Log- 21

I have never been so scared in my life. The day started with a visit to Borks ship. He offered me a security job on some oil facility, and I accepted. Ive been reading over a contract he gave me. We heard some weird distress signal, and I convinced Bork to go in with me to help them. When we got down there, it was already a strange sight. Apparently another avien had come for the same reasons as us, and we all grouped together. Looking around, we saw a fiery planet with some huge castle in the distance. Talking came from that direction, so we scampered through a couple of caves to get their, and as soon as we opened the door, the horror started. Blood. Blood an guts. Corpses. It all covered the walls, and the floor, like some kind of massacre had happened. We were all pretty freaked out, and thats when I heard a voice next to my ear. It said hello. I jumped, the others didn't notice, and we continued on, guns drawn. As we crawled through some rubble and dust, more sounds came from above us. We were all on edge, as we climbed up a rusty ladder into a huge cathedral. We had a look around the horrid place, bloody cultists laying on the floor, all dead. Almost as if they had been devoured. Our fist guess was floran, but there was something wrong with it. I couldn't place my finger on it, and I didn't have time to. A creature, with dead white eyes, and boiling black skin dived onto Bork, and I shot it in the head before it could manage to kill him. We freaked out. More of them started coming, from the windows, the walls, and it seems like an earthquake was happening. Needless to say we hightailed it out of there, gore splintering our bodies as we made a terrified exit. We warned the universe on the coms, as the demonic creatures screeched in the background. All huffing, terrified, we all slunk into our showers, messy and scared to death. I now sit in my bedroom, hugging a plush toy, recording this. All the lights are turned on, and I'm still horrified one of them will tap on my ship window. Embarrassing, but nobody will know. Hope the next day doesn't include demonic entities. I think I may have a heart attack.

2. Chance Handri

Log- 022

Well, I'm Lazy, so I suppose I'll be writing another double feature today. I have plenty to talk about. First of all, early in yesterdays morning, I went down to the Katune cafe with Kuro. We just sat around, as he isn't much conversation, until Bork showed up. We ended up trying to fix Kuro's speech unit, and it almost worked. He spoke a lot of gibberish, and then we disconnected him. A short while after Zig walked in to see our efforts, Max entered, and commanded us to take Borks machine out of the building. We grudgingly obliged, and I just sat around and talked to some others for a while. Two florals got in a scuffle, and I took one of them to the hospital, then eventually left for bed. When I woke up I returned to the cafe, meeting Yukari. She offered me a job as security on a new colony, and it turned out to be an invitation to a war against the UCSM. Very tricky of her. Anyway, I accepted the job, and got a sweet new uniform. My co-workers are a hyotl named James Beluga, some silly human name Jack, Gustwood, and obviously Yukari. I hope to get Kuro a job there too. We went through the basics of the job, and then I walked out. Ziggy apparently needed a distraction for some bak robbery, so I beamed over with a bazooka and blew up a tunnel connecting two asteroids. Yep. That must have shook things up a little. I went to sleep, and awoke the next day with a mildly bad headache. I went to the cafe and saw Reed, apparently suffering from Razor relapse, with that guy Acid pestering him. He was actually out cold when we found him, and then freaked as soon as he saw Acid. I kinda freaked out and told Acid off, and he actually said he was gonna stop making Razor and switch to medicine. That was surprising, and I still believe he may be lying, but if not I really am glad. I also showed some hyotl named Ryoku around Katune, and agreed to sell some of his leftover cargo. After that I headed over to Yukari's colony for training. We basically played a game of paintball, in which me an Yukari won. I believe whoever does the best through this crazy training course gets to be ranked captain, and I shot down both of the enemy team members, so I have high hopes, but then again, James pulled some pretty neat tricks, while I just silently sat in the shadows, picking them off. Maybe I should try putting on more of a show? All in all, that went well. I met Ziggy for a chat at the cafe, and he gave me 5k in pixels from the job. Apparently it had gone well, and he was basically rich, so I was in good spirits the rest off the day, my pocket heavy with cash. Last but not least, I saw Jack and Stabby at the cafe, and offered them both a meeting sometime. Maybe I can actually have some time off to speak wit friends.

Funds:

+ 5000
    ----------

To Do List- 003

1. Try for that rank

2. Spend some time with my friends and associates

3. Exterminate the demons

4. Paint my weird uniform black

5. Take a nap

6. Talk to Max about Ryoku's housing

7. Sell Ryoku's food

8. Offer Ziggy a partnership

9. Thank Acid

10. Check in at the peak

11. Get a job at Katune

12. Motivate the circle to actually put our power into use

3. Chance Handri

Log- 021

It has been quite a while. Quite a bit has happened in the last couple weeks. I have much to write about, but for now, I must sleep. Yukari's security guard training isn't easy.

4. Chance Handri

Log- 22

Crap. I suppose I should actually update this once and a while. I've been quite busy, but keeping records is still important. Most of my time has been spent hanging around bars, just enjoying myself. I actually did do a little work at Gum, because the money Ziggy gave me is starting to run dry. I need to ask Yukari when we actually get our paychecks. Meanwhile, Gustwood, now a good friend of mine, beens having some serious issues. Something about him being laughed out of avian culture or such. I've been doing my best to cheer the poor fellow up but I think my efforts were in vain. He's pretty low. I invited him to stay at Wreckfield while he recovers, but I think he took it wrong because he just looked worse. On the brighter side, I went raiding with some marines, felling a city of bandits. I managed to get shot in the arm, but it was nothing major, and I'm already on my way to full recovery. Those are the highlights of the last couple of days, and I hope to keep this more heavily updated in the future.

#24 Chance Handri, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  5. Chance Handri

Log- 23

Good god, I've really let this thing go downhill. I guess I'm just getting lazy. then again, the last couple of days have been pretty empty, so I at least have something to vouch for it. Gust introduced me too his friend Lucien a yesterday, a slightly odd mortician. Incredibly grim. Obviously, I know consider him somewhat of a friend. He lives on some boiling planet in a cave. I must pay it a visit. Today I went to gum and actually did some real work, talked to Gustwood a bit and recruited him for my radio stations current manager, then took a nap. I also have not talked to either Ziggy or Bork in a while, and should make it a point of going and catching up. I also haven't seen Reed in ages. I can't wait until I can catch him again. For now I'm taking it pretty easy, and its been relatively nice.