1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Man, screw new chicago

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sammy McHammyDoodle, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

May I add that the new den will not use lethal force unless needed.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Your cops are a private military?

3. Deadkool-aid

Deadkool-aid New Member

New Chicago vill vall

Kristoff Sokolov

4. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

3/10 wuld compare 2 earth detroit

-yungmuney240-

5. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

((Yung money was my idea ;-;

6. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

(*just a random shitpost name oops sorry hammy <3*)

7. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

((dw I still love you babe <3

8. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

New Chicago grows more and more violent with each passing day, the leader is spineless and thinks throwing his money at people will make the problems go away, the bar sucks, the music sucks and the drinks are too expensive, everyone crowds the bar anyways and it makes it a pain in the ass to walk around inside without getting groped, I'm honestly surprised it hasn't all come crashing down.
    At least in the Wolves Den there wasn't any tip toeing around shit. If you started shit you got smacked around and possibly shot to bits. Yeah it was full of self absorbed elitist pricks who wore so much black they looked like edgey tar people but at least the beer was cheap.

In short, New Chicago is becoming worse then the wolves den ever was.

-Heartplucker.
    (Also Jim sucks, but thats unrelated)

#48 invictus69, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  9. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

((As has been stated many times, anonymous posting is not permitted on Starnet. Change that or it will be removed.))

10. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

You idiots would be bitching about it being a police state if Julius had any more severe punishment. Strange that you complain about people getting more and more violent at NC while simultaneously pining for the chronic depression-grey halls of the Wolves' Den, where the authorities took such incredible actions such as sitting dragging dine-and-dashers and graffiti artists down below to be brutally tortured, sitting back and watching as rabid florans ripped off random peoples' limbs and ate them in public, and opening fire on people for playing loud musical instruments. Truly the glory days are behind us.

-GR33N-MASH33N

11. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Considering the one time I was attacked at the Den the guy was attacked by everyone else for deciding to start something. Where as at NC I've had to visit the hospital /two fucking times/ and attacked three times because the security sucks and no one knows what they're doing there. Place is shit.

-Linette

12. Shinki

Shinki New Member

*Holo-recorder shows a man with green hair, covering his face with his hat in a shoddy attempt at anonymity, standing behind an ornate desk on some kind of ship over New Chicago*

Well, well, well.
    As long as no one hurts ME or MY bloody merchanting, or has anything to do with my personal business, I don't really care.
    It just so happens that two of the guardsmen may be my affiliates.
    Hopefully, this problem shall resolve itself, and doesn't have to affect me any further.
    As for you other people causing random chaos, it's your funeral.
    My personal opinion on New Chicago is that it's a jolly good place to do business, and rest after a good sortie.

-LSM
    PS. Did I hear something about a captain of bandits and pirates?

13. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

There were some Avian Radicalists occupying the bar yesterday. I am honestly surprised noone goes to the grand library, it is quite nice there. I have not had anyone attempt to hurt or maim me in any way there.
    -Silt

14. Kuromimi

Kuromimi New Member

-Viz
    Hnnngh as much as I'd hate to post this, I have been knocked out and taken while on NC. When I came back I had chemical burns and apparently a lovely video on my back. I noticed alot of cameras, but instead of spending money on new ones, I'd recommend moving some elsewhere, and pay more guards... And Trust Worthy guards on top of that.

15. Boz0

Boz0 New Member

Why doesn't the NC city council just make a police department? It's useless hiring mercs to what should already be established.

-Paskins

16. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Blunt: Money blinds those who cannot handle it. Query: Why spend money on better security when you can spend it on yourself? Amusement: The only thing I have seen New Chicago's funding go to is that new bar of their's.

-Margrave Raoul B217

17. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Now you see, This guy gets it.
    But hey, Lets all agree...
    -Joe Joferson