1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Makin' them slavers pay.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Cat, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Hell, I'm the vigilante around as of late, and this sounds like something he'd do. Roy_Williams is me, aka the guy who moidered Union Jack. Basically he's already declared war on the slavers and he's all for having help and a fighting chance in potentially ending the fools once and for all. I'm interested in using him for this, and I'm cool with potentially mutilation and/or death. So long as everyone else is as cool with the idea and not way too protective of their characters, I am too. Also what should I do ICly to join up?

2. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Yeah what should I do ICly to join up? You gonna make a post about it or somesuch?

3. Cat

Cat New Member

Yush, thread coming soon-ish.

4. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

hngh my two least favorite generic rp character types

but uh, you shouldn't have a problem with consent. People who play antagonists generally understand the risks that come with making a character that is evil. Y'know. Risks like getting brutally murdered.

5. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

6. Cat

Cat New Member

Hah, remember when I said a thread was coming soon-ish? I was young and dumb, forgive me.
    Uh. Basically, the IC situation changed and Kara decided against actively fighting the slavers.
    Since none of my other characters (Just Mareike) have a reason to lead such a thing and I don't want to create Captain Anti-Slaver Mc. Fodderchar, someone else should probably take over this.

7. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

I will take over this
    :^)