1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mairi's Diary

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by MaximumRose, Feb 13, 2017.

1. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

((This is saved on a cloud drive, and through an error in the save permissions it's available in the saved files of every borrowed laptop in the library as part of their free file sharing space. It's a folder of documents, and every once in a while a new one pops up. Here are some of those entries.))

Dear Diary,

Hello it is very nice to meet you my name is Mairi what is your name oh it's Diary.There was some very bad times before but now the times are very better Diary. I am so very excited Diary. Uncle Zephyr and I are all gone away from the bad times place with Father and his mean hammer. We are in much better times now diary.

Now there is new family, there is lots of new family here. I will tell you all about it Diary. Hold on to your hat. You binding, I mean. Or is it your cover? Hold on to somethin' shit is about to get real, Diary.

There is so many of them! There is Uncle Zephyr, MamaRaybina, Popa Lovepeck, Auntie Annie, RosiePosie, Sai, Miss Rayne, Miss Zoey Ma'am, Miss Marta, Judge Hawthorn Sir, Dale The Metal Giant Man, Lars the Boyfriend Man, Okalani, LuisandRobin, and all kinds of other peoples!
    I will telling you more about each one next time, Diary. I don't want to overwhelm you on our first meeting. It was very nice to meet you Diary.
    -Mairi

1 person likes this.
  2. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Dear Diary,

There was fun and nice music yesterday and the day before. I am very much liking spending time with Rosie, my new cousinsisterfriend. I miss my Lars but I don't think he likes me any more, so I am not going to bother him. Lots of people say they will stay friends after they break up, so maybe when he breaks up with me we will still be friends, Diary.

Harp music is so very pretty and Miss Zoe Ma'am sings to us. Mister Popa Lovepeck Sir was very nice and he petted my face and I very much like when he pets my face all nice and smooshy.

OH! SMOOSH! My pal my friend my buddy Smoosh. He chews my feets I love him. He is a mechanical monster Smoosh and he tells me to put my boots on and he chews on my toes and I think he is the bomb diggety but I am still not sure what that means but I love him

Many things are happening. I renovated the Valley and Zephyr and Mama fought a lot about the budget but it's all done now and we are making even more money in the improved intake bay.

Aunt Annie bringed my Rosie with her when she came back and we thought she was going to try to bring me home to Father but she got rid of her old name just like Uncle Zephyr and I did and she says she wants to be out and she's been looking for us for so long and she found Rosie and Rosie is a little bit like me so she is taking care of her but Rosie likes to bite people so we have to be careful. I miss that poor poptop that bited me.... I wanted to be his friend. Rosie says she wants to be my friend. Now she and Rosie are moving in and Rosie sleeps in my bed and Aunt Annie sleeps with Uncle Zephyr and soon they will have their own bedrooms and I am going to put lots of bones for chewing in Rosie's room so that she does no chew no peoples.

I am so excited because the new Civic Center is so very much prettier and I designed a nice big table for Mama and her friends and also the couches are up a floor so nobody smokes their icky cigarettes on them but I am also installing vents soon to be making the icky smells go away.

Okay I have to go diary because the bones I ordered for Rosie's room are here and Uncle Zephyr sounds very confused.
    BYE!
    -Mairi

3. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Darling Diary,

I figured if I keep calling you dear you'll think it's a fake honorific so I picked another one to call you hello.

My friend Rosie got hurt real bad but she's okay now but she needs to do an awful lot of stuff to make it better and she cries a lot so I gots to make her lots of clothes or her clothes get all sticky and sappy. I don't like that Sarah lady who shot her she is a grump and now she's coming back for community service and I don't want people to think that the whole Valley is a is a grump. And she smokes stinky cigarettes.

Sai took mama and unstucked her stuff so she can have a baby. I hope there is a little baby eggling I will give it cuddles and I have nova heat so I will be a good nesty place and I will sit with the eggy in my lap and tells it how wonderful it's mama is because she's my mama too and that will make the egg my little brother or sister and I will make it clothes when it is a baby and Mama will have the prettiest maternity clothes in the whole world I'm so excited.

Uncle Zephyr doesn't like the grumpy lady either but he says "Mairi, the fringe takes all kinds and so do we. She deserves a chance, even if I do wanna put her over my knee and teach her a damn lesson." I hope he does that I always acted better after he swatted me that's why I don't get swatted no more.

Papa Lovepeck Sir has to take Mama on a date I told him so and I made him a fancy suit and I told Mama I would make her a fancy dress but she said she'll use one of her other fancy dresses so that's okay I guess.

I don't know where the grumpy grampy man went but that's okay he couldn't teach me much that I don't know but he liked to teach so I was trying to make him happy.

Oh. Jack is gone. That's good 'cause he walked past my boyfriend exboyfriend friend Lars while he was being pantsed by bad men and ignored it so I'm glad he's gone Luis and Koshka are nice I like them as our enforcers. I need to make more uniforms.

I am sad, Diary. Lars was my boyfriend but he went away I think maybe I was annoying. I haven't see'd him or Okalani in a long time. I guess they do not like their house. Does that mean he's not my boyfriend anymore? I do not understand. He was my first boyfriend so I don't know how boyfriends stop being boyfriends.

I need to find a girlfriend for my Uncle Zephyr. He needs a pretty lady that he can talk to and keep his mind off all the hard times. Aunt Annie needs a boyfriend too it's too bad they are brother and sister.

Okay Darling I will be going now I have some more uniforms to make. Have a nice night and if you have any ideas for a nice lady for Zephyr to date or a nice man for Annie please let me know. Bye Diary.

4. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Dear Diary,
    I am so very mad. Mister Lacunos Sir was dating my big sister lady Tenca but don't tell her I call her that because she doesn't know that I am borrowing her Papa yet so it's a secret anyway Mister Lacunos Sir doesn't like my Papa Lovepeck Sir and I'm so very angry and I was gonna give him a thumpin' but he's too big to give a thumpin'.
    Bit stupid green feathery birdman with his eyeballs.
    I have a new green dress but I don't like it and Aunt Annie keeps making me wear the white dress and I don't like it but Papa wouldn't let me spilling my milkshake all over it.
    I think the bad days are getting worse. Uncle Zephyr says my brand pulls too much on my membrane and it's hurting me and he thinks my misbranding is getting worse because thebadman flattened it out.
    Uncle Zephyr does a lot of research. He still hasn't found no stuff on fixing broken brands. He thinks the bad days are getting worse too.
    Sometimes I can go all day sewing and being a good monster. I am quiet and I can concentrate and and I don't 'eee'.
    But more and more days are bad days. I get all stompy and I can't talk to nobody and I have meltdown time.
    Mama cries a lot. She thinks I'm too far gone to notice. I always notice.
    Maybe I can fix it myself. I bed if I discover the composition of my own brand I can melt or destabilize it enough to round it like it was when I was little, before thebadman straightened it.
    If it doesn't work I'll die though.
    I think now is time to try to figure out if it is worth it.
    -Love Mairi